Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I don't know if some of you guys remenber but I dad got a construction trailer form my uncle. Now it's ready to go and roll On the street but it needs new tires to be able to do it saftley. I would do it now, how the way it is but my dad wants new ones(he's old and wise so he's scared were gana lose a tire or something).the trailer only needs to be moved for a distance of about 2 miles. than it's gana be put on blocks again. SO I don;t need nothing to good just something I can use to move it. the tire size is 7-14.5MH and the best price I've been able to find is 80 per tire. I was wondering if any of you guys new of any website on the net for MH tires where I could order them.
anyway thanks in advice
bryan

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
If you guys are only moving it a few miles, I would talk to your local trailer parks/trailer dealers to see if they have anything laying around that isn't weatherchecked to hell and gone..

That, or go to your local trailer park some dark night with a jack and a few tools..............):h

·
Registered
270 Posts
You may try comtacting a local mobile/modular home company and see if you can rent or borrow some tires. The one around here will sometimes lend tires for short trips like this with a deposit.

·
Registered
369 Posts
You may be better off contacting a MH mover , it may be cheaper than buying tires. They usually can supply there own if needed . Plus you don't have to worry about the liability , worth a call .

·
Registered
484 Posts
how bad are they..can you post a pic?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts