Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i own a 2006 LBZ White Ex/cab S/b truck and have been saving for awhile to get Cognito 10-12 inch kit. I know i want to run 38's..no smaller...maybe 39's....but i cant decide what rims to get. I dont really like the look of 20's but i cant decide between 18's and just 16's. I think the look of Black rims with the white truck. So the rims i have been thinking about are Moto Metal 951 Black...and Helo Maxx6 Black but i dont think the make them in 8 lug.......can some people post up some pictures of 38's and 18's and then some with 16's to help out.....thanks

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm running 37's on 17's and I think it looks just about right. If anything, the rims are a bit small, so I would reccomend 18's on 38's if you can find enough tires that will fit an 18" rim. Thats why I went with 17", more choices. I should have pics one of these days when I get a chance to wash mine. :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm running 37's on 17's and I think it looks just about right. If anything, the rims are a bit small, so I would reccomend 18's on 38's if you can find enough tires that will fit an 18" rim. Thats why I went with 17", more choices. I should have pics one of these days when I get a chance to wash mine. :)

I agree, I am running 37s on 17" wheels and it looks just right. I would say 38s on a 16" wheel are going to looking funny IMO.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
i have 40s on 16.5 inch rims and they look great

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just ordered a set of 38" Toyo Open Country MT's on the 18" Moto Metal 950 Chrome Rim. These should be installed sometime this week on my new CST 9-11" Lift, so I will post pics when I get them. But I have seen quite a few pictures of this setup and it looks awesome.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea i i cant decide....if you guys got some pictures i would really like to see them. I like the 18's just finding a tire makes it harder and much more $$$$...i think the Black MotoMetal 951 in 18's will look sick on my white 2500hd with 38 Nitto Mud Grapplers.....just a lot of $$$

1 - 6 of 6 Posts