Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if there are any vendors here that sell and install tire pressure monitors. The reason for this is so I dont get a deleted post when I install and give the brand name and pics of the system. It is a cool system that we have been certified and validated on installing in our coaches. The factory reps were very interested in seeing my truck and I also showed them this site while they were here on Friday. I dont know yet where they can be bought for light duty applications but will have more info in the next couple of weeks. It is a very cool system that uses sensors with hose clamps on the inside of the wheel. It gives real time pressure and temperature and they have a couple different monitor types and shapes. The one I'm getting will go into my "a" pillar mount, so now I'm looking for a triple gauge mount.

·
Registered
51 Posts
What would be the functionality over the factory system other than temperature? Does it interface with the factory system?

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
You can post pics and brand names even if a supporting vendor makes a competing product. Unless you have an affiliation with this company or install this kinda stuff for $ or stand to benifit from sales.

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. I'll post when I get-r-done!

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
:grd: :nopics:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Smartire by chance? If so if is a good system, you should have good luck with them. We use those here on RV's and some trucks with great response. Cool thing is you can hook them up so that the display that is in your truck will register the sensors in your trailer(for example) when you hook up. Very interested in seeing your system installed.

·
Registered
451 Posts
marcsanz;1799483; said:
Smartire by chance? If so if is a good system, you should have good luck with them. We use those here on RV's and some trucks with great response. Cool thing is you can hook them up so that the display that is in your truck will register the sensors in your trailer(for example) when you hook up. Very interested in seeing your system installed.

If you can also get a system to monitor your trailers as well and have it in the cab for a monitor NOW that would be the GREATIST thing sice sliced bread! :D

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
marcsanz;1799483; said:
Does this mean you are a vendor for this product? It is for both tow and towed vehicle/trailer, unlimited # of axles! The trick (and the key) to multiple axle, enclosed.....and factory validated to install...unlimited length.....well, stay tuned!

·
Registered
775 Posts
what a worthless website they have.

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea:rolleyes:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yes, I believe we are still set up with them. Havent bought anything in a few months though. There website is very, very useless....but the product does make up for the website's shortcomings.

·
Registered
775 Posts
what is their product? After reading their website I only know that they make tire pressure monitors. I don't know how they work, how they are different, how they mount, what they look like, what the interface looks like, or anythign else useful.

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
mgraveman;1800922; said:
what is their product? After reading their website I only know that they make tire pressure monitors. I don't know how they work, how they are different, how they mount, what they look like, what the interface looks like, or anythign else useful.
Patience!
When on website click on RV then click on alerts and you will see the rectangular shaped surface
mount monitor. Click on bus and you will see the round one that mounts in a gauge hole. Just look around the site a little, its not a great site but everything is there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts