·
Registered
1,238 Posts
very cool. I had to leave, but Tim's truck was on today. :cool2:

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to add; Tims previous run was 11.7 and he came out of the hole like a turtle but his trap speed was 119.00:eek:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Tim went 11.542 :grd: and I went 11.546 :rant: he got me again

GENE

·
Registered
383 Posts
Congrats Tim. I think Tim will agree though, the truck should have run quicker today, With the mph he had on the one run, we figured it would have more in it for ET, but not today. It was actually 118.1? Mike, my mistake, I originally thougt it was closer to 119. Either way, that is some mph. The real winner though was the 12.20 @109 on the motor. I figure that is a 12 O' or maybe high 11 at sea level. Not bad for a single charger old beater Dodge. Good to see everyone again today. By the way, who won the brackets?

Craig

·
Registered
4,123 Posts

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Nice runs yesterday Tim & Gene. Nice to see everyone out there again. :ro)
We still need to get the word out so we can get more people to these events.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thanks everyone, it was great. I had a good time out there with everyone. I believe I'm still the fastest at LACR still.:lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
We will be back for more :lol: :lol: :lol:

Way to go Tim :ro) :ro) :ro)

GENE

·
Registered
383 Posts
Nice runs by both Tim and Gene, its good to see 2 trucks so evenly matched out there. I look forward to some good races between those 2. Hey, what happened to all the Duramax's? Not only is a Dodge putting the hurt on you guys, but now a Ford too):h - didn't think we'd see that any time soon.

Craig

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks everyone, it was great. I had a good time out there with everyone. I believe I'm still the fastest at LACR still.:lol:
You are the Quickest ET but what was your Fastest MPH :confused:

Mine was 119.481 :ro)

GENE

·
Registered
383 Posts
You are the Quickest ET but what was your Fastest MPH :confused:

Mine was 119.481 :ro)

GENE
Since there is no sign of Tim, I will jump in here -

Here we go. . . Yeah but my dad could kick your dad's a ss):h OK gene, you got him there, but next time, you have to add 1500 lbs to your truck and raise it 12":eek: Now what?:D doh! Don't forget, Terrible Tim (I like that name, it fits him) ran over 118mph on one of his passes. And where the heck were the D Max's again?):h

·
Registered
652 Posts
The Dodge sounds like it hits a rev limiter between 1st and 2nd. No??
Yep. But with a little tuning, Tim will be breaking through the 2100rpm barrier by summer...):h

Way to go Tim; sorry I wasn't there to see it.

Doug

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Since there is no sign of Tim, I will jump in here -

Here we go. . . Yeah but my dad could kick your dad's a ss):h OK gene, you got him there, but next time, you have to add 1500 lbs to your truck and raise it 12":eek: Now what?:D doh! Don't forget, Terrible Tim (I like that name, it fits him) ran over 118mph on one of his passes. And where the heck were the D Max's again?):h
Well the final round in the DHRA event was a Sheepless Event as usual. :D

We will see how the new charger does on Casper next event. If the EGT's are OK and I have enough fuel, I'll probably spray it and try to give Timmy a run for his money.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I couldn't remember what his speed was on the other pass.
I am legal weight for DHRA with a power adder , and how much HP does his truck have :confused: :confused: :confused: I am at 639.5 RWHP :Nothing_f

GENE

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.