Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slightly used (one bite), otherwise like new. Sprinkles all crumbled off, but the rest is in mint shape.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Does it increase HP?

·
Registered
16,610 Posts

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Camstyn said:
Slightly used (one bite), otherwise like new. Sprinkles all crumbled off, but the rest is in mint shape.

How fast can you get it here ??

Any customs issues ??

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Mackin said:
Camstyn said:

How fast can you get it here ??

Any customs issues ??

Mac

Only if there is beef sprinkles.

I kid you not, we can't bring ANYTHING with beef into the US. I mean right down to beef Jerky or Roast beef sandwiches!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have 3 Tim Horton's within about 2 minutes of where I work with another being built within walking distance.

Haven't noticed any HP improvements with the doughnuts but a little caffeine seems to help!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Thanks for the HP info HDLD!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Any gas- If so which end

Smooooooothie

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I'll take it!

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
I was lost..... Tim Hortons? Never heard of them. I looked it up ....2200 locations? oh in Canada...
French Crullers I suppose?

We have Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts.. no Hortons...

I don't know about hp gains but I do know about other gains...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Last Year Tim Hortons outsold McDonalds in Canada.

We have a McDonalds on every block - don't think that they got outsold because McDonalds isn't huge up here - it is. But Tim Hortons is MASSIVE (especially in the East)!! We have about 3 Tim Hortons on every block, and just about every morning I wait in a looooong loooong line to get a coffee.

They say their's something in the cream (about thirty something %!!) that's addictive - and I believe it.... whatch out, it's only a matter of time before they take over the donut market down south.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Must be beer, eh? Beer and donuts, in Canada, eh.. Get it hoser!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have found that if you're looking for hp gains from donuts, one should consider "timbits". In my experience they're much easier to get into the fuel tank, and if your not happy with the results, you can quickly change flavours without too much fuss or mess

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey Camstyn, We're getting our own Krispy Kreme here in the lower mainland. Mid Febuary. Now we'll know what all the fuss is about

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hooo boy, just what I need!

Dieselplace.com, prepare for the February '04 donut shootout! Tim Hortons, Krispy Kreme, things are going to get rough!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey..the last time I lived in Michigan (1994-1998) we had a Tim Horton's! It is located in Port Huron....and they make great morning treats!! They didn't increase HP....but sticky buns (food) applied to all four tires increases performance on the twisties

Wayne

·
Banned
1,492 Posts
Tim Horton, did he not play for Buffalo Sabers before he was killed in a high speed automotive crash in canada?I think it was in the early 70's?

All i can say is APPLE FRITTER ! I think i'll get one of the trucks to bring me some back!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He was on the Leafs from '51 - '69, then the Rangers from '69 - 71, then the Penguins from '71 - 72, then the Sabres from '72 - 74. You're right, he was killed in a car crash in '74.

Edited by: Camstyn

·
Banned
1,492 Posts
Camstyn, do you have that Hockeycard? That is a valuable card i bet.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nah, I stole that pic off a website, I don't have any cards that old.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.