Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how many people would show up for a truck pull in Gaston if I can talk to Dave's Diesel to put one on. The quicker the response, the faster I can let you know about a fun experience back in the home town of Thunder in Muncie in Gaston. Rules would be similar to Indiana Super Farm.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Nice place for a pull but, daves diesel is definatly not who you want putting on a pull. If you announce it has anything to do with daves diesel, it is instantly discredited.

Whos going to keep out the cheaters when the cheaters are teching???

·
Registered
508 Posts
I was just wondering how many people would show up for a truck pull in Gaston if I can talk to Dave's Diesel to put one on. The quicker the response, the faster I can let you know about a fun experience back in the home town of Thunder in Muncie in Gaston. Rules would be similar to Indiana Super Farm.
Are you Rick Smiths brother Darren?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Nice place for a pull but, daves diesel is definatly not who you want putting on a pull. If you announce it has anything to do with daves diesel, it is instantly discredited.

what??? no way!!!

dudediesel00
Looks like the kid did pretty well at dekalb, congrats to him.good vid.
Ricks NOS must only work in second gear tell him to upshift.better vid.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
if 8500lb you know ill be there, ill help tech too

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Teching??? Who was teching at Eaton? The little pulls people don't tech.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so..... if you don't tech then its not really cheating to run drugs?

Or....oh yeah..... just so the sled operator is taken care of, it doesn't matter what trucks have the most power
That is not what I am saying. I do not know who you are off hand, but not everyone from Dave's Diesel cheats. I am sure that the person you are talking about is not the only one. I have just heard rumors and I am not for sure if it is true or not.
And now it sounds like you know how to win....taking care of the sled operator...you brought that one out on yourself. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
716 Posts
That is not what I am saying. I do not know who you are off hand, but not everyone from Dave's Diesel cheats. I am sure that the person you are talking about is not the only one. I have just heard rumors and I am not for sure if it is true or not.
And now it sounds like you know how to win....taking care of the sled operator...you brought that one out on yourself. :rolleyes:
Thats good that not everyone does.

But you got the last part wrong. I'm not the one with a hy-35 equiped dodge putting 50+ on Jermey Straley's truck and My truck with a sweet run on a 3in. single. And then a nice thumbs up from the sled operator after they come to a rolling stop with the sled tires still on the ground. Kenton 04' $50 entry fee for the "daves diesel class".

·
Registered
82 Posts
Rick wasnt even their till the open class it was me [Ky] and Mark that was my
first hook so Rick had no control over the sled or tech their is no drugs on his truck or my truck a truck with daves diesel stickers did win I dont know adout the sled part that would be no fun I would not want a win unless I won it straight up as far as tech goes Rick has always said any one can look under the hoods he pulls for fun we no all about cheating sleds or at least inconsistant sleds iron side has that move down pat just look at the video from shied

·
Registered
550 Posts
if everyone hates Dave's Diesel so bad where is everyone getting their stuff from in Central Indiana?

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
People on this site buy from supporting vendors I would guess.:confuzeld

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
jmo, but anytime i have been around any daves diesel trucks, the operators would not talk to any of us fellow chevy guys. any other chevy guy was no problem to talk to. so when he says its okay to look under the hood, is anyone around when he says this?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I pulled at the Gaston pull last summer and the pull Daves Diesel put on in Angola in the fall, I thought both where good pulls, if they have one in Gaston I'll be there.

·
Registered
736 Posts
What is the big charger you are running from ADP?? I was at Angola, it was a pretty good pull. You showed p at the right time, we were told 1:00 pm and waited 4 hours or longer for the trucks to start. It took forever to get a payout from them, but I guess the sanctioning body had some personal problems to contend with.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.