Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Chevy K 2500
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any used seafoam before and if so how did you like it. I bought it for my jeep but thought it might be a good idea to save it for my 93 Chevy K2500 6.5 Turbo. Everything on the truck is stock best to my knowledge. What do yall think or have something else that cleans better.

·
Administrator
20,698 Posts
Has any used seafoam before and if so how did you like it. I bought it for my jeep but thought it might be a good idea to save it for my 93 Chevy K2500 6.5 Turbo. Everything on the truck is stock best to my knowledge. What do yall think or have something else that cleans better.
Seafoam is fine to use in your 6.5L

Reactions: firestopper

·
Ronald Reagan fan
4,846 Posts
The only seafoam I’ve used is the deep creep version of their penetrating fluid and it does a fantastic job.But I hear the engine products they sell are also beneficial

Reactions: firestopper

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
I use it every time I change the fuel filter. After installing the new filter. I fill the housing with seafoam. Start and let idle 10 minutes to run the seafoam thru. To clean the IP and injectors
Seafoam products are good stuff. I have been using them for many years in many different vehicles, equipment and auto transmissions. Their products always worked as described and improved performance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts