Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have an 04 lb7, so i thought id post a couple pics. it has a 6 inch skyjacker lift, 20 inch mb motoring gunner 8's with nitto terra grapplers (33inch tall), all shaved emblems. performance, airraid cad intake, quadzilla programer stacked with an edge, straight exhaust, and a methanold kit thats never armed... has an ats stage 5 with copilot. tell me what ya think.

josh

·
Registered
374 Posts
Not bad but I think it would look better in a different color. I personally like the pewter/goldish color. If you like the red then thats a sweet truck for you.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
i agree with phazer...it looks like it could be a gasser.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
it lokks nice..shows us a picture under the hood.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Get some painted flares and handles now. Looks good

·
Registered
886 Posts
Sweet truck, but I would at least put some duramax badges back on it!!!!:cool2:

·
Registered
9,606 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys! Some people like the sleeper look without the badges. Wouldn't it make you feel stupid to get dusted by a truck you thought was a 1500 gasser?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, i like the clean no badges look, looks more like a sleep like stated. im trying to get my flares painted and escalade buckets and handles. im debating on a ss front end or an 06 front end. witch do you guys think would look better? ill get some better pics and under hood pics when weather gets nice again..... thanks for the compliments.

josh

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I like it!! very well balanced. not too much chrome, not too much paint. Hell, I think the black flares / door handles look damn nice.

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
I wouldn't change the front end, but paint the plastic part of the bumper, and a new grill.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Looks nice, I like it without the dmax badge, sure lessens the chance of the state boys pulling one over for a fuel color check.
Like the color also, it just shouts HEY look at me!
A little tall for me though, I'd have to have a running start to get that high in the air, this old man can't jump nomo.
Merle

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I think it looks great! The black flares match the bumpers, mirrors, windows. It might not look right with everything painted.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea, im having second thoughts about painting everything, i just wish the grey valence was black. i might get an aftermarket vallence, the one in the jc whitney cat. its black and doesnt look much diff. i like the color too it screams, espically lifted with the wheel and tire combo. im getting the power steps whenever i have the 1200 they waht for them, i have to jump to get in there hahaha. thanks for all the compliments.

josh

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Looks good! The 33's with a 6" lift look better than I thought.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm with a couple of the others. I love the truck but the first thing I noticed was the black flares. For some that's their style, it does look like a truck that wants to get dirty. Red is my favorite and I would do the flares and maybe the door handles. Nice wheel and tire combo though.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Looks good! The 33's with a 6" lift look better than I thought.

I like the look of 33s with a 6" lift........35s look out of place to me.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
good looking truck

1 - 20 of 23 Posts