Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first DHRA DieselPower! point's race at LACR is this weekend! Everyone MUST be a DHRA base member and have already called and regsitered with Rita to participate! Thanks.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Eric, I renewed on line as I was a member last year but it says 8-10 weeks to get our stuff. My card expires on 03/06(from last season) will this present a problem for points count? When we registrar each race and use our same old number will it then apply? Thanks ahead of time.
Greg

·
Registered
89 Posts
Gates open a 8am

GENE

·
Registered
609 Posts
Can anyone race for fun, or is it just for points/members?
I am not in it for the points, just like to race from time to time...

·
Registered
314 Posts
The first DHRA DieselPower! point's race at LACR is this weekend! Everyone MUST be a DHRA base member and have already called and regsitered with Rita to participate! Thanks.
Hey Eric, whats her phone #?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Can anyone race for fun, or is it just for points/members?
I am not in it for the points, just like to race from time to time...
Anyone and everyone can come out and race.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yes call Rita at DHRA if you want to race for points.

GENE

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Registration is free, we just need your LACR number so we can keep track of your points. Bernie shouldn't allow anyone for fun, that's what test-n-tunes are for, but Bernie will do what Bernie wants to.... :)

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Registration is free, we just need your LACR number so we can keep track of your points. Bernie shouldn't allow anyone for fun, that's what test-n-tunes are for, but Bernie will do what Bernie wants to.... :)
So your saying that if I show up for one of these events, I just run the TnT lane, because I don't want to run for points :confused: Instead of running with the rest of the Diesels to show support for the DHRA?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Because the point's program is a serious competition, DHRA's goal with this program is to get track's to recognize diesels as serious race vehicles and to provide diesel racer's with an organized program. I'm in no way adverse to having fun; that's a relative term that effects people differently.
Track's are already allowing diesels to come have fun and grudge race for no points. No need for DHRA to create that-its there for your pleasure. :thumb:
Make sense; or am I digging a hole like I usually do?:help2:

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Because the point's program is a serious competition, DHRA's goal with this program is to get track's to recognize diesels as serious race vehicles and to provide diesel racer's with an organized program. I'm in no way adverse to having fun; that's a relative term that effects people differently.
Track's are already allowing diesels to come have fun and grudge race for no points. No need for DHRA to create that-its there for your pleasure. :thumb:
Make sense; or am I digging a hole like I usually do?:help2:
I believe at this stage it's important to get as many trucks as possible to the track. Until we can constantly draw 32+ DHRA trucks to an event, filling the grid with folk who are just getting started out in diesel hotrodding builds interest in the sport.

Not to mention that the tracks see more entries and will tend to cater more to diesels.

·
Registered
89 Posts
We might have about 5 Fords to race on Sunday :ro) :ro) :ro)

GENE

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
The more the merrier, Gene.
Greg

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
We might have about 5 Fords to race on Sunday :ro) :ro) :ro)

GENE
Gene have you heard from the one coming in from TX?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.