Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is Mike, I'm an F-16 crew chief (if you couldn't tell by my screen name). I'm stationed in Clovis NM right now and got an LLY 04 HD. I've already learned a lot from this site and really appreciate the advise so far. Thanks again everyone. Later.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Your welcome and thanks for coming here for your information! We aim to continue be the
#1 GM diesel information site on the INTERNET. :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Thanks for all you do for us and our country.

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
Awesome!!! Welcome Mike. At least your truck has a similar sound to what you hear at the airbase right? :)

--Ben

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Thanks for all you do for us and our country.
Ditto! and...
:welcome: from Florida.
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, create a signature showing your truck options and modifications so users can help you easier. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your rig.

:nopics:​

·
Registered
65 Posts
This Site Rocks

Thanks for all you do for the people of this Great United States of America.

I agree this site is the BEST.

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
From the staff:

Welcome to the Diesel Place.

I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Also, try the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

You can use the USER CP to add your signature to your profile. Take some time and look over the USER CP section as it contains all the necessary sections to personalize your account.

Always remember we have many sections, so please read each section before posting to ensure you are placing your thread in the right location which will also ensure that you get the proper responses and that your thread will not have to be moved. This gets you answers quick and helps out the moderators here on the site.

Once again I would like to welcome you to the Diesel Place.

GMC2500HD
MOD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts