Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new Edge Juice with Attitude and Magnaflow exhaust system from Joh Hoppis at City Muffler and Performance. (I think he's a sponsor here) Not only did Jon take the time to answer all my newbie questions and concerns for over a half hour, but he gave me the sweetest deal I could find by a LONG shot! ~I got the Juice with Attitude and the Magnaflow with 5" tip for $1150 Out the door!

I installed the juice today, but didnt have time to put on the exhaust so I only put it on level 2 but WOW what a improvement! I cant wait to see how the exhaust and the higher levels feel

Anyway, I just had to take the time to throw some Kuddos to Jon for his excellent customer service. If you read this, thanks man, I'll be back!

If you're looking for a sweet deal, I would highly suggest you check out this guy!:

http://www.mufflerandperformance.com/Edited by: 2MuchFun

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I got the exhaust on, drove around a bit, worked up through the power levels moderately to get a feel and make sure all was well, and then...

I did a 5-10mph rolling start in level 5 and LIT UP the tires in two gears! It actually stopped spinning between shifts and lit them up again!! ~And Im running the H2 Tires!! I bet with stock tires I could light up all four at once

MY GOSH this is great

·
Registered
326 Posts
Alright, wipe that smile off your face will ya? You're making the rest of us jealous.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol, I dont usually condone this, but if ya gotta, CHARGE IT! and work some Overtime to pay it off! This deal Jon is giving is pretty good. (I think the Juice w/attitude is $725 shipped??)

The Juice on Level 2 is how the Dmax was meant to run IMO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts