Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:exactly: :muahaha:

i still laugh out loud when i see that.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
LOL, that's pretty funny. Too bad you blew up your trans. I would have like to have seen you pull him around the block.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Sound like you hit some major R's there at the end. I love the crowd running, definitley LMAO.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, i hit something high, threw a 1093 code. i dont think i had it all the way floored becuase i could feel it shifting. didnt know the tranny let go right away either, not until the ride home. never seen my tranny get that hot either. it took about 15-20min for the temps to almost peg out. all well, got a much better tranny now

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
A dually? What were you thinking? Those pulls have a lot to do with who has the heaviest truck and who breaks traction first. Nice smoke show though!!!!:ro)

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
He would have won if his trans didn't go out! I was hoping you would post that someday!!

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Those type of showings of power are ridiculous.Fun to watch yes but proves who has traction.

Was that a grudge match because normally it's done by weight? They use to set up a mud bug a town away from me and do just that but insurance made for a quick ending of that spectator sport.

Nice smoke!

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well, let me just say that i dont normally drive around with a big o tool box in the back of my bed. i wouldnt be surprised if my truck weighed more that that duallie, or at least very very close to it. let me see if i can get a pic up from what that floor looked like in the tool box

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
Amazing that spectators would sit that close. Trying to catch that ever illusive Darwin award, I guess......

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hhhhmmmmm, I spell somthin burnin, back to the kitchen. That was pretty cool!! As far as hookin up to the Dodge, he looked to be quite a bit higher than you so even if he did outweigh you his hitch point looked higher giving him the advantage. Nice video.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
floorin it is the worst thing to do. tug-o-war is kinda a hobby around here. its all about weight, traction and leverage. of course i wont hook on dirt, i like asphalt or concrete.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
No warranty with that Quad trans? What a ripoff.):h

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
I was surprised you both sat there spinning way to go.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh yeah, i had a warrenty. they wanted me to send my tranny to them and then they would let me know if they would warrenty it. i took my chances and got something that i know is good. even got a triple disc converter, thats because the one i bought from them was suposed to be, but it wasnt. as far as doing back to backs around here, i was the lucky candidate to have them at my house. its now to the point where all the dumb ace's come over, break there truck, and the last one gets to hook to me. most everyone doesnt want to do it with me any more, i am getting to be well known around these parts, and if its not me it NLDP!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.