Diesel Place banner

Third PMD in three years! Wife is swapping it out :)

694 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  jenn 
#1 ·
The wife just called from the highway and the PMD is dead. -:t

Luckly after number two I prebought number four and put it under the front seat for safe keeping. I just had to do the phone rundown of how to replace it. She did not have patience for the resistor swap so hopefully it will run without it until she gets it home. So if you see a babe in her yoga clothes under the hood of a burb it's her. Well I gues it's better than the Subaru that she backed up over...

Funny stuff :eek::

#2 ·
Black Burb welcome to the site; It will run without the resistor in it until you do a TDC offset learn, I purposely ran mine a month that way just to debunk some "steak sauce" assertions.

Take a minute to update your signature line, per welcome note below, then do a search on PMDs here, where is yours mounted if under hood you will keep haveing the multiple fail problem, is it heat sink mounted, If you have the budget you might look at Heath Diesel it carries 7yr extended warranty. If you bought a used but good for spare, that is all it is good for IMO, for reliable daily driver new one is all I'd trust.

#3 ·
All i wanna know is where can i get a wife like that?? :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.