Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a nice trip this last several years, i'm gonna miss ya, good luck with your new owner!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
ur DP and Holset are DONE!!!

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great! Sent ya a PM.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Here she comes!!

I went for a drive with my family today and we drove to a little town of Trochu ...I think there is a member on this site who lives there as well, I think his user name is Canadianrigger anyone ever heard of him?? I didn't think so.
Imagine my surprise when I drove by and saw a lonely green 95 6.5. that was looking for a new home, Lucky for me it just fit on the 20ft car trailer I just happen to be towing. It will be going to a good home where it will recieve lots of attention
CR THANKS again for the sweet deal on the truck, My 3 1/2 year old is all excited (me too) cause there is now a "Monster Jam truck" in the driveway. :D

ps. the white truck is still for sale...anyone??

Attachments

·
Registered
7,434 Posts
Nick that looks like a nice project vehicle. Keep sending progress pics. Let's make "Gong nuts" wonder why he ever got rid of it.:)

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nick that looks like a nice project vehicle. Keep sending progress pics. Let's make "Gong nuts" wonder why he ever got rid of it.:)
So gong nuts can put a new lift in his 2000! :D Buy a Holset and new DP too!
Once again Nick, NICE STEAL there! Now i can finally pay off part of the loan i had on it!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! ya got me CR but only for a second
If ya look at the first picture I'm the guy with a Sh%T eatting grin on my face
Nick

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Gong Nuts?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
We are jsut inner-selling all of our trucks.

Musical trucks????? Looks like it to me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
We are jsut inner-selling all of our trucks.

Musical trucks????? Looks like it to me. :rolleyes:
Seems to work I think, when you get bored with your ride sell it to another member, so they can have fun with it as well. "Pay it forward"

Needless to say I did get a Steal of a deal, and I'm glad no one else jumped on it. I think I'll be starting on the engine this week, just to see what was wrong with it, even if I have to buy a new motor, I'm still ahead:)
Now I have to read up on all the "s" engine stuff, as the EGR has to go.
Now I gotta change my sig as well

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Nickg or CR (whoever reads this first;) ) what size tires are on the green truck? any lift?

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Has a 6" Procomp lift. Tires are 35" x 15" rims, largest that would fit with minor triming. Rims were downsized to make the tires look even bigger. Truck was only ever stuck once when i hit a huge snow drift doing 30 to try and get to the other side, got high centered. Where everyone else was in 4 wheel in the mud most times the truck would float and go in 2 wd, it has pulled out it's share of loaded ferd power joke CC's 4 x 4's too!

·
Registered
7,434 Posts
Gong Nuts?
Kind of an inside joke. Few days ago someone we all know started a thread saying " I'm going nuts guys" Only problem was this guy we all know had a little spelling error. Somebody corrected the little "error" from the orginal thread that said "I'm gong nuts guys" So i guess you can take it from there.

I was wondering whether or not he meant Kong Nuts.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
good looking truck.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya i waved goodbye to it as it left..... hope no-one seen me.... lol

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I was gonna say that would be one TOUGH S.O.B. to have gong nuts. :)

Kind of an inside joke. Few days ago someone we all know started a thread saying " I'm going nuts guys" Only problem was this guy we all know had a little spelling error. Somebody corrected the little "error" from the orginal thread that said "I'm gong nuts guys" So i guess you can take it from there.

I was wondering whether or not he meant Kong Nuts.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
C'mon Nick, you got the heads and pan off yet? The suspense is killing me... :grd:

·
Registered
72 Posts
that procomp lift, what has that got in the rear, blocks or lift springs? and how much was it if you don't mind me asking
thanks
:eek:fftopic: sorry

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
4" blocks in the rear with 1 or 2 added leafs, $2300 seveal years ago IIRC.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts