Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eric....

My steering wheel is off a little to the left... My dealership goes round and round with me beacuse I put 265's on it and they tell me they could never get it right on.... Sh!t, its like an inch off.... Should I be coming down on the 10 of Oct... to get this fixed right....

I might have a drivetrain isssue for ya too.... Getting help in the dirvetrain forum now...

Thanks eric,

brian

Hey, still did not get my flier?

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Brian, the flyers are going on very soon. I will post one also..

Bring it down on the 10th and we can center it up for you, we will take care of it. I will check your drivetrain issue and see if I can help there.

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
Brian,

I had my truck aligned with the H2 rims and 33x12.5's. The guy took his time. My wheel is centered and the truck runs perfectly straight.

It CAN be done with non stock wheels and tires.

BTW: To add to the mix, my bars are all the way up.

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Mike hit it on the head, just take your time, have good accurate equipement and its idiot proof. I personally dont do alignments, I do however have a guy here that I refer all my susp and brake work too, he is the best and very good at what he does. I will have him align your truck when you come. That way, its done right!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Nmu-The guys at that dealership must not really know how to align a truck if they can't do it. I put keys on my truck and had a local tire shop realign it and it's prefect. It only cost $48 I think. I could have had the Gm dealer do it but they were busier than the tire shop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts