Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thing was really cool. I want one...

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
The only thing that beast is missing is a Dmax. Or did somebody already put one in there?

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Those tracks are VERY cool, PC! They covered them on "Tactical to Practical" on the History Channel a few weeks ago. Had a Powerstroke equipped with them running like a scalded ape over dunes and even on the highway. Good news is that they are a direct bolt-on for nearly any 4wd truck, bad news is that they are about $7K

Had to do a Google search for them:

http://www.mattracks.com/index.htm

Very well engineered, very cool, very pricey.Edited by: Idle_Chatter

·
Registered
570 Posts
I want one but I guess it would do me no good in Florida. Will it work in the sand?

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Yep, works great in the sand, Voodoo! (I just realized that my post had "dues" instead of "dunes"
) they were running up and down some nearly vertical sand dunes on the History Channel show - some pictures of similar actions on the link!

·
Registered
78 Posts
They have a bunch of these things running around McMurdo station here on Antarctica. The problem with them is they do not like to turn well. If you take a sharp turn at any kind of speed, you will roll the track off.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Hey camp, got any other pics of cool vehicles there? I've stumbled across a few before and some of that stuff is bad ass!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a bunch of pictures of vehicles down here but, not sure if the owners of the board really want me posting pictures of vehicles that may or may not be related to anything this board is about.
This board is great so, the last thing I want to do is get in trouble for something I should know better than to do.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Off-topic forum is perfect for stuff like that if you're so inclined..

If you get in trouble blame it on me!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I will try to get a post up with that stuff tomorrow then. I am in a hurry today and it takes a long time to load pictures on my satellite connection.

Edit: Changed my mind. There is one over there now.Edited by: camp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts