Diesel Place banner

81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Here is my latest picture of my '01. Since the picture in post #65 I've added an AirDog II 165, CAT filter adapter w/ CAT filter, EFI Live by Danville Performance, H2 wheels w/ 285 BFG's, Edge Insight CTS, tinted front windows, clear headlights, clear turn signals, factory fog lights, '04 tail lights, '07.5+ cab lights, '07.5+ door emblems, and '07.5+ tailgate emblems (Silverado only).

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hey mjonesjr...looking good! I'll send you my gihugic gold bowtie off my tailgate on my '13 if I ever get around to pulling it off! :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey mjonesjr...looking good! I'll send you my gihugic gold bowtie off my tailgate on my '13 if I ever get around to pulling it off! :D
Thanks!

If you pull it off, I'd pay to ship it to me. I've been considering one, but can't bring myself to pay $60 for one.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'll ask around about taking it off. I figure it is on with double sided tape, but want to be sure before I attempt to take it off. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'll ask around about taking it off. I figure it is on with double sided tape, but want to be sure before I attempt to take it off. I'll keep you posted.
It is mounted with double sided tape. Thanks!

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello can anyone help me determine how to hook up the high idle on my 02 dmax LB7 It isn't the same as shown on Kennedy mine has two separate plugs a red one and a clear one that just plug and clip into the ECM-tcm. Not a bolt type that's shown. Any help would be greatly appreciated please. Thank you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here is my 02 with 226 on the ticker! has exhaust, PPE Boost Valve, K&N Intake, EFI, 07.5 17's with 305 BFG AT's, tinted windows, 03+ tails, smoked 3rd brake light, color matched the bumper cap, valance, bow tie and grill.
I keep saying Im going to do injectors and Stage 5 PPE trans but it will happen eventually!

·
Registered
160 Posts
new to the lb7 side

Sold my 05 work truck with a binch of goodies and bought an '03 LOADED. miss the LLY, but like the '03 so far
old truck
IMAG1104.jpg

IMAG1105.jpg

IMAG1106.jpg
new/ old truck
IMAG1112.jpg
IMAG1113.jpg
IMAG1114.jpg

oh, sold the regular cab and got a crew cab because I have twins on the way

·
Registered
256 Posts
^ I could look at this truck all day

How many miles do you have on it?

Think you ought to post pictures more often :ro)

·
Registered
67 Posts
one of these days my 03 will look like that^^^...get my rockers and cab corners fixed with some heavy scratch and dent/ding repair...thats downright beautiful!

·
Registered
797 Posts
spool1n, the truck is sexy. What size tires and wheels are you running? I thought my front tires set out wide, yours is wider than mine by a couple inches I would say.

I took these a few weeks ago when I finally cleaned it for the first time in ages. Not looking too bad for 288,000. Its got some scrapes and bruises but I don't expect it to be show quality but its still far above average for its age and miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
03 ccsb, 215K.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Here's mine with the hunting theme going. I needed a cap for it and didn't want to pay over a grand for a new one. Finding just the right one with matching paint wasn't happening either. So I bought the least expensive one I could and went to work with some custom camo work that I did myself. It's a vynil wrap that I should have taken a little more time to work with on the cap. the part I applied to the body was actually fairly easy to do without any wrinkles or air bubbles. I did some custom cutouts. I can't stand the typical rectangle strips people use on their rigs. To each their own. This is the way I chose to do it. I don't know if it's against the rules so if you want to know where I got the camo feel free to send me a PM.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I've had it for 7 1/2 years now and have 186k on the clock.

Attachments

81 - 100 of 138 Posts