Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Just Horsing Around
17,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey LB7 Guys - we're experimenting with a new idea of each individual forum having it's own dedicated photo sharing (or bragging, if you wish!) thread.

This gives the communities that tend to develop around each engine forum the opportunity to share pictures of your ride without having to leave what many consider to be their "Home" forum.

- Got a new cosmetic addition you think others might like? Post a pic!

- Freshly waxed and buffed? Post a pic!

- Hooked to a big load and want to share? Post a pic!

Post, brag, share, discuss. That's the theme.

This post will remain stickied at the top of the LB7 forum so it's always readily available.

·
Registered
223 Posts
i'll start it up. here's a couple of pics of my 04's i took this weekend. door moulding removal and moto metal 957's coming soon for the chevy

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'll add a few. All of these are over 2 months old, only difference on the truck now is tow mirrors, tinted windows and a different antenna.

1.) Truck and my dog Terra at my first visit to the Iowa 80 truck stop.
2.) Truck at work with a top section to a windmill tower.
3.) I bought the black box one day when I was bored. Two hours later I was half way through the steps and my hands were killing me. Didn't do the wax part but the truck still looked great. Hasn't stopped raining in NY so the truck prolly wont get waxed until Summer is officially here.
4.) My mobile office.

-Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here is a picture of my 01 GMC DMAX...

Reactions: BIGNASTY801

·
Registered
166 Posts
here is my lb7 attached to my buddies truck on 37's. his steering broke and we had to fab a new bracket for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
And here is a picture of a 03 Chevy DMAX I used to own...

·
Registered
53 Posts
My 02 Duramax what do u think?

·
Registered
53 Posts
my truck

Uploaded with [Uhttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/009pw.jpg/RL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Awesome looking truck there. Great looking addons and the wheels are sweet.

Brian

·
Registered
53 Posts
thanks tanc !

·
Registered
148 Posts
looks great but I am not a fan of black wheels.

·
Registered
256 Posts

Heres mine. She needs rockers and bottom of the rear door panels replaced due to rust but other than that its in pretty good shape

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here's some pics of my '04 from last winter...you'll have to excuse the dead lawn haha

And a crappy pic of the 8K HID's

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'll add a few. All of these are over 2 months old, only difference on the truck now is tow mirrors, tinted windows and a different antenna.

1.) Truck and my dog Terra at my first visit to the Iowa 80 truck stop.
2.) Truck at work with a top section to a windmill tower.
3.) I bought the black box one day when I was bored. Two hours later I was half way through the steps and my hands were killing me. Didn't do the wax part but the truck still looked great. Hasn't stopped raining in NY so the truck prolly wont get waxed until Summer is officially here.
4.) My mobile office.

-Rob
those look like ford wheels on there?.?

·
Registered
128 Posts
those look like ford wheels on there?.?
They are Alcoas. I don't like really like them, they came with my truck. They are all peeling, the hub caps have to be siliconed on after every balance because some of them will make an annoying noise. I want to either powder coat them and spiff them up or replace them. money is the deciding factor right now, especially since it's sitting at a garage getting new injectors right now :-(.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Come on guys lets see some of those lb7's !

·
Registered
773 Posts
Just picked mine up the other day.. mods will be coming shortly, i want to paint the front and bush wackers the same color as paint as well as mirrors. and a billet grill. still trying to decide what else to do.

dont mind my buddies crx in one of the pics.. we were just doing a photo op together lol.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 136 Posts