Diesel Place banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Maybe you guys should just join our SWO Chapter and come and have some fun.....;) :D :D :D

Mark

R

·
0 Posts
New in the Bluegrass...

Hey all, I'm here in Georgetown (the real Georgetown, just north of Lexington :D )... and new to diesel ownership. Is there anything going on around Lexington?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey guys, I am the DTR chapter president for KY and would welcome any duramaxes that want to join up with. We are all out of Henderson, Ky and surronding Areas. We have two Dmaxes in our group and would welcome anyone else who wants to join up.

http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/showthread.php?t=151821

R

·
0 Posts
Wish you guys were closer...

haloman;2018389; said:
Hey guys, I am the DTR chapter president for KY and would welcome any duramaxes that want to join up with. We are all out of Henderson, Ky and surronding Areas. We have two Dmaxes in our group and would welcome anyone else who wants to join up.

Sounds like you guys are pretty active. Wish you were closer. How'd the dyno day go? Saw the vids on YouTube... looks good!

Does anyone know if there's an active club or group near Lexington?

·
Registered
50 Posts
randy_the_hack;2018763; said:
Sounds like you guys are pretty active. Wish you were closer. How'd the dyno day go? Saw the vids on YouTube... looks good!

Does anyone know if there's an active club or group near Lexington?
Thanks for the compliment. We havent had a club dyno day yet. We are planning on going to TST's dyno in Columbus, IN in October, see here: http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/showthread.php?t=168086.
We are the only active chapter for DTR in KY and would make anyone who makes the trip welcome young or old. FarmerJim came about two hours to our 1st meet.

I hope the mods dont mind me posting links to "another site" as I dont want to step on any toes.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
haloman;2018389; said:

There is a www.KYDTR.com already which houses members from all over KY, Ohio, Indiana and then some.
Just a thought and several of the guys posting here looking for local DP chapter, are members as well.

Mark

·
Registered
50 Posts
kimagine;2020405; said:
There is a www.KYDTR.com already which houses members from all over KY, Ohio, Indiana and then some.
Just a thought and several of the guys posting here looking for local DP chapter, are members as well.

Mark
Yea I know about kydtr.com, but they are mainly eastern KY guys and the dtr chapter is alot of us western ky guys. Just as long as anyone can find a local group is whats important as our chapter has a great time whenever we get together.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I live in louisville and love these trucks and would like to learn more and see what other guys have done and just b/s with some.

R

·
0 Posts
Ditto...

There's got to be a few members in Louisville and Lexington... but thus far haven't heard a peep...

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've talked to couple of modded Cummins guys from Louisville that were instrested in having a get together in that area, I could get them in touch over here or vice versa if you guys want.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I would be interested in a Western Kentucky chapter.
Mayhugh

·
Registered
50 Posts
I would be interested in a Western Kentucky chapter.
Mayhugh
Where are you located in KY Mayhugh? You would be welcome to join us at any of our KYDTR #41 meets.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Central KY Here I am interested getting involved..

R

·
0 Posts
Hi all,

Are you interested in getting together with someone else from the Lexington/Georgetown/Central KY area? I'd like to get together with anyone else around here and swap stories, ideas, etc. I'll propose that we get together next Thursday, November 15th. I'll suggest the first meeting location - Steak and Shake in Georgetown, say around 5:30 pm.

If you're like me and would like to get together on occasion to swap stories, co-miserate about fuel prices, etc.... then feel free to come on over. If you know anyone else in the area who'd be similarly interested, feel free to bring 'em along.

The following DP members are/were listed in this area (not sure about one of 'em - he just identified "Lexington"... as if that's unique :)):
  • adgr71
  • duramaxdavid
  • dande
  • big_nasty
  • dieselbulldog
  • DIRTYMAX_ky
  • Hanky
  • kmcmapbe
  • moremph
  • number9
  • Pro Puller IH
  • Splatter
If the time and place won't work, then someone propose an alternative. I'm just interested in getting together with other diesel heads. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat offline. Hope to see you next week!

:grd:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I will do my best come by and meet the group.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I replied in another spot. Gabe, I hope to see you there bud. BTW, Gabe is my neighbor. :D

We live in Lawrenceburg, 30mins away or so.

Question of the day.... where is the steak and shake in G-town? Better yet, [duramax]david, keep your phone on, I'll call when I get close. :D

C-ya

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey KY DP guys. The KYDTR #41 chap is going to have a meet at my place end of Dec. Sat dec 29th. You guys would be welcome. If you guys would head to the DTR thread and post if you would like to come so I can get a head count that would be great.

Thanks

21 - 40 of 65 Posts