8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,841
:HiHi:

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,842
Assuming this is not photoshop........ What a disturbing image :wtf:

How desperate of a former super model with no self esteem must you be to kneel/pose of an image like that and conversely what kind of narcissistic douche bag do you have to be to stand for a pose like that

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts

How desperate of a former super model with no self esteem must you be to kneel/pose of an image like that and conversely what kind of narcissistic douche bag do you have to be to stand for a pose like that

Welcome to your POTUS, we can do better than this.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
@realDonaldTrump
So it was indeed (just proven in court papers) “last in his class” (Annapolis) John McCain that sent the Fake Dossier to the FBI and Media hoping to have it printed BEFORE the Election. He & the Dems, working together, failed (as usual). Even the Fake News refused this garbage!

5:41 AM - 17 Mar 2019
Christopher Steele, the former British spy who created the anti-Donald Trump Russia “dossier,” used unverified information he found on a CNN website where users generated their own content, he told a court last year....

CNN is known to have known about the contents of the dossier; then-FBI director James Comey warned President-elect Trump that CNN had the document and were looking for a “news hook.” Once Buzzfeed published it, CNN was quick to report on the dossier, and has continued to treat it as legitimate ever since in its effort to substantiate claims of Russian “collusion” with Trump, though the dossier’s main contentions have never been corroborated.

Ironically, at least some of the dossier’s content may have originated with CNN itself.
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/03/17/cnn-ireport-was-source-for-unverified-claims-in-russia-dossier-report/

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,846 (Edited)
Welcome to your POTUS, we can do better than this.
As a person most certainly yes, His political actions (Read ACTIONS, not words or mouth farting) however have been pretty good IMO.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1-X4K8W0AAiMNl.jpg:small
@realDonaldTrump
While the press doesn’t like writing about it, nor do I need them to, I donate my yearly Presidential salary of $400,000.00 to different agencies throughout the year, this to Homeland Security. If I didn’t do it there would be hell to pay from the FAKE NEWS MEDIA!

3:29 PM - 18 Mar 2019
Mr. President, "The media talks about you donating your entire salary like they talk about congressional democrats proposing themselves a raise."

·
Registered
16,080 Posts

He probably got paid for the photo. It's not like he was grabbing her by the ears.:confuzeld

·
Registered
15,713 Posts

It's a campaign ad " When I win the Presidency...Don't be or eat sour grapes".:D

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
That's funny. It just looks like dinner time to me. :D

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
So. Does President Trump get any credit for grounding the 737s that are flying into the ground? He had to step in and declare an emergency when neither the FCC or Boeing would do a thing to save lives.
Kinda reminds one, of a wall somewhere.
Where is all the criticism from the bloodthirsty media, about the emergency declaration grounding the 737s? Seems they love mass death. I would think they would be the first to say President Trump made a mistake in grounding the defective machines.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
What a heartless a$$ from a draft dodging president and attacking the man that has passed on. That just goes to show you how much of a coward that P.O.S. IQ45 is. I just hope whoever runs in 2020 DEM or REB use that attack on Mc.Cain against that M/F trump...however you guys will follow/support trump to the gates of hell......shame on you:shake:

Trump visits tank factory and renews attack on war hero McCain

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjdm9Tw_5HhAhUQVN8KHZyrArQQFjADegQIARAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Ftrump-attacks-on-mc-cain-bomb-at-tank-factory-203505733.html&usg=AOvVaw1ZgKVVUBywsNOqPk61wPxi

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,854 (Edited)
As much as I despised McJackass, the donald really is being a total douche bag continuing to talk about JM the way he is.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
What a heartless a$$ from a draft dodging president and attacking the man that has passed on. That just goes to show you how much of a coward that P.O.S. IQ45 is. I just hope whoever runs in 2020 DEM or REB use that attack on Mc.Cain against that M/F trump...however you guys will follow/support trump to the gates of hell......shame on you:shake:

Trump visits tank factory and renews attack on war hero McCain

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjdm9Tw_5HhAhUQVN8KHZyrArQQFjADegQIARAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Ftrump-attacks-on-mc-cain-bomb-at-tank-factory-203505733.html&usg=AOvVaw1ZgKVVUBywsNOqPk61wPxi
You might need to actually find out what draft dodging ACTUALLY was.....not just because Trump did something else.

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,857
When are you going to simply come out and say it? The man isn't "being a total douche bag", it isn't "mouth farting", the man IS a total Douche Bag with a capital D
Its a distinction without a difference. :rolleyes:

I'm critical of the donald and you still gripe :facepalm: :)

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Somebody should have thrown in a cell phone so John could have called him...

2841 - 2860 of 4507 Posts