Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 4507 Posts

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
American Embassy Opens Up In Jerusalem today.....Chalk one up for the Donald :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
China put's $500 million into trumps pocket

Trump Indonesia project

and then suddenly "America First" trump wants to save ZTE.

But yeah, nothing to see here, no pay to play, that IS the Clintons. No getting rich in office that was Obama.
So you are trying to tell us a "loan" is equal to putting $500 million into the donalds pockets?

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
So you are trying to tell us a "loan" is equal to putting $500 million into the donalds pockets?
Sure we can call it a loan. I loaned that bully my lunch money back in 4th grade, still waiting for it to be paid back. Anyway you add it up, it is a half of a billion dollars in support for trump and his company that he PROMISED to divorce himself from and did not. How do you keep defending this lying sack of ****.

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^^^^diesail, That is some grade A deflection right there......

Please walk me through the details of how the donald ends up with $500 million in his pockets.

FROM YOUR LINK, it states the negotiations began back in 2015, the article does NOT state the donalds involvement since elected.

diesail my friend, you are making some incredible leaps from what the article states to what you posting.

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
^^^^^^diesail, That is some grade A deflection right there......

Please walk me through the details of how the donald ends up with $500 million in his pockets.

FROM YOUR LINK, it states the negotiations began back in 2015, the article does NOT state the donalds involvement since elected.

diesail my friend, you are making some incredible leaps from what the article states to what you posting.
Please show me how trump has not lied about removing himself from his companies and how this does not benefit him. Historically you have had a hissy fit about anybody in government benefitting personally from there job. If Obama made 5 cents from some deal with China you would be about to blow a gasket and calling him a thief.

I find it sad that I have to connect the dots for you on this, but here goes. trump's companies are awarded a deal with China for the tune of a half a billion dollars. A loan, a what ever. The fact is China has helped trump companies profit. Now, as soon as that happens trump flip flops on ZTE and tweets

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!
ZTE, a company that just got caught up in new Iran sanctions because they are selling telecom equipment to Iran in violation of the US sanctions. A company that officials from the CIA, NSA, FBI and the Defense Intelligence Agency testified to the Senate Intelligence Committee back in February is a threat to the US

"We're deeply concerned about the risks of allowing a company or entity that is beholden to foreign governments that don't share our values to gain positions of power inside our telecommunications networks," he said.

That position of power would allow Huawei or ZTE "the capacity to exert pressure or control over our telecommunications infrastructure, it provides the capacity to maliciously modify or steals information and provides the capacity to conduct undetected espionage."
And you say SO WHAT!

Wake up man.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Uh oh, a minority that isn't following the dem script. :thumb: I like when ya see someone not drinking the kool-aid.

Language makes me only able to post the link:

https://twitter.com/Henryhahadavis/status/994934540740251648

But this other post of his below is safe. Really funny for this Detroit boy that grew up on Sanford & Son.

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please show me how trump has not lied about removing himself from his companies and how this does not benefit him. Historically you have had a hissy fit about anybody in government benefitting personally from there job. If Obama made 5 cents from some deal with China you would be about to blow a gasket and calling him a thief.

I find it sad that I have to connect the dots for you on this, but here goes. trump's companies are awarded a deal with China for the tune of a half a billion dollars. A loan, a what ever. The fact is China has helped trump companies profit. Now, as soon as that happens trump flip flops on ZTE and tweets

ZTE, a company that just got caught up in new Iran sanctions because they are selling telecom equipment to Iran in violation of the US sanctions. A company that officials from the CIA, NSA, FBI and the Defense Intelligence Agency testified to the Senate Intelligence Committee back in February is a threat to the US

And you say SO WHAT!

Wake up man.
If the donald did/does end up profiting nearly a half a billion dollars the LAST thing I would say is SO WHAT?

diesail YOU made the claim that the donald is pocketing $500 million, I didn't see how that was happening from that article you posted the link for. I simply asked you to explain it for me. All you've done is point fingers and have done absolutely NOTHING to support your claim as truthful.

diesail you know darn well if I think the donald has done something wrong I will not hesitate to acknowledge it. However, given your irrational (at times) hatred and despise for all things related to the donald its difficult at times to separate out the fact from fiction in your donald related posts.

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Sadly, not that far from the truth......:whistle:

Attachments

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
If the donald did/does end up profiting nearly a half a billion dollars the LAST thing I would say is SO WHAT?

diesail YOU made the claim that the donald is pocketing $500 million, I didn't see how that was happening from that article you posted the link for. I simply asked you to explain it for me. All you've done is point fingers and have done absolutely NOTHING to support your claim as truthful.

diesail you know darn well if I think the donald has done something wrong I will not hesitate to acknowledge it. However, given your irrational (at times) hatred and despise for all things related to the donald its difficult at times to separate out the fact from fiction in your donald related posts.
Wow, dude open your eyes. I started putting this together yesterday and now it is all over the news. Let me ask you a simple question, if it is a loan then obviously the trump organization stands to profit MORE than 500 million as clearly they would want to pay off the loan and make a profit. So let's say they organization pays it off and makes a profit. And lets say that put's let's say 50 bucks in the pocket of each of trumps kids because daddy made a deal while president and it puts another $100 in daddy's pocket. You good with that? What if it is a thousand dollars and not fifty, what if it is a million and not a thousand. At what point do you get it? At what point is it not ok?

Or maybe I should spell it out in simpler terms, would you sleep with me for $50 bucks, what about a $1000, how about a MILLION, well now that we have established your profession I guess all that is left is to negotiate price.

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, dude open your eyes. I started putting this together yesterday and now it is all over the news. Let me ask you a simple question, if it is a loan then obviously the trump organization stands to profit MORE than 500 million as clearly they would want to pay off the loan and make a profit. So let's say they organization pays it off and makes a profit. And lets say that put's let's say 50 bucks in the pocket of each of trumps kids because daddy made a deal while president and it puts another $100 in daddy's pocket. You good with that? What if it is a thousand dollars and not fifty, what if it is a million and not a thousand. At what point do you get it? At what point is it not ok?

Or maybe I should spell it out in simpler terms, would you sleep with me for $50 bucks, what about a $1000, how about a MILLION, well now that we have established your profession I guess all that is left is to negotiate price.
AT least from your link there is not enough information for me to determine what really is going on. IMO I think you are making some assumptions and then some rather large leaps as to whats going to happen.

What your link says is very vague, it does say that the trump organization is selling licensing rights (for a measly $3.7million) which kind of implies the Trump Org. is not the company doing the building. Which from what I've read is the Trump MO for the last fifteen years or so, ii.e. licensing the trump name while other companies actually do the building.

Really, I've been very busy at work lately and have not been paying that much attention to the news.

Please connect the dots on how a half a billion dollars ends up in the donalds pockets. I'm really not trying to pick a fight, I am just curious and from your link the only thing I see the trump organization getting is the 3.7mill in licensing fees.

Personally, given the donalds proclivity of walking away from billions in loans/debt/leverage, I don't see the Chinese govt. loaning him half a billion.

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
Personally, given the donalds proclivity of walking away from billions in loans/debt/leverage, I don't see the Chinese govt. loaning him half a billion.
Sounds like a great attribute for the leader of the free world. Glad you voted for the POS.

Seems to me that China is spoon feeding trump anything they wish to make sure they get the terms they want. The ass hat and chief was already rewarded with 38 trademarks in China right after he was elected. Gee, those don't have any value do they. And I am sure China would be happy to line trump's pockets with a half a billion dollars to get what they want. That is chump change in comparison to the 1.2 trillion of our debt they own.

You really do need to wake up, trump doesn't do a dam thing that doesn't either line his pockets or stroke his ego.

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
trump spending

Government set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year

And don't even start with Obama's spending. You bitched about that for 8 years already. But you didn't :rolleyes:

I've bitched about Ronnie's spending, I've bitched about W's spending, I've bitched about the donald's, and barry's spending as well. I've also bitched about the spending bills congress brings to the president to be signed. I've been across the board very consistent being critical of DC spending..... which is vastly different than your posts regarding spending. :)

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Sounds like a great attribute for the leader of the free world. Glad you voted for the POS.
He was the lesser of two evils...... and the donald did have some potential upside compared to the Queen of Corruption. The donald made a OUSTANDING Scotus pick as well as other things I find favorable compared to if the shedevil had won. He's also making some outstanding judge pics for lower federal court as well.

1 - 20 of 4507 Posts