Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally picked it up today. One for me and one for the Boss(the old man). Of course the snow couldn't wait for me, already like 4 inches on the ground in central Jersey. Now I just have to drive up to Northeast PA and do two installs in record time before we get pounded with more snow tomorrow. How hard could it possibly be right?

·
Registered
49 Posts
its not to bad, i built and put a pro-v on mine you don't have to drill the frame or anything any more just follow the instructions!!

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Is that strap ran where I think it is ran?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You don't like my tie down job? Just ran it to the stake pockets. No good? Only holding down a 30 lb box and maybe some cop will actually think they are holding the plows in there

Off to PA, 120 miles @ 30 mph, hmm, this is going to take awhile

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
Nice..... Just about finished puttin mine together... be prepared for some extra time away from friends and family.

The Boss is a good plow I hear.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn that atv, riding in the snow is just too much fun to pass up. I'm never going to get to PA.

I'm doing the install in my father's garage. He has a big pole barn so there is a ton of room in there even with two trucks. I'm pretty much bringing all my tools and the kitchen sink. For some reason I hate using other peoples tools, just not the same. That and you can never find anything at my father's place. Neither one of us are slouches when it comes to working on equip so I think we should be fine.

Yeah, the Boss looks like a pretty sturdy unit.

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Stizo said:
You don't like my tie down job? Just ran it to the stake pockets. No good? Only holding down a 30 lb box and maybe some cop will actually think they are holding the plows in there

Off to PA, 120 miles @ 30 mph, hmm, this is going to take awhile

In the picture it looked like you had it hooked on the top of the wheel opening
. The stake pockets are cool

1 - 8 of 8 Posts