Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hats off to my local dealer.:ro) They honored my injectors even after watchin me sled pull all summer and driving it in there with the Aurora 5000 sittin right there. The injectors had given me some problems last year but the valance rates are perfect during the winter. For some reason the constant 200+ temp played a fator in their performance. IN the winter when temps are only around 160-180, no problems...wierd. Anyhow I just said I had lots of blue smoke on cold starts and they replaced em. Didn't cost me a dime.:cool2:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
How many miles?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Sounds like you have a good dealer in your area...keep it;)

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
is there any video of the pulls?

·
Registered
2,393 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i didnt even buy the truck from there. i couldn't believe it

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
they never asked about the big charger or tuners or any aftermarket stuff?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just came out and told em, the main service mechanic was just like, i wont say anything about it...LOL

·
Registered
946 Posts
Good deal Ryan. I am surprised you let them touch your truck. Must be a dealer I am not familiar with because the ones I know have no real mechanics, just parts changers.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Wow! fast truck

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:eek: OUCH !!!!!!thats DEEEEEEP !!!!!!):h ):h ):h

that was wrong on sooo many levels, scott should have show his face in that video. gay men everywhere would be after him then:eek:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good deal Ryan. I am surprised you let them touch your truck. Must be a dealer I am not familiar with because the ones I know have no real mechanics, just parts changers.

well to save 2400 in new injectors thats a chance i was willing to take. but they almost screwed it up. thank god the guy called me

·
Registered
946 Posts
Well I am glad you got it all worked out. I need to talk to you about your lift pump. How its set up and the gauges for it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts