Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got my truck back from an extended warranty repair fiasco at the dealer. It started out with a P0237 code (boost sensor low voltage), with the truck throwing a bunch more transmission related ones on the way to the dealer. After weeks of screwing around and having a GM Field Engineer come out, the problem was traced to a bad fuse panel. The mechanic told me that he thought the way my TTS lift pumps were wired might be part of the problem. I called Steve at TTS about this and he offered to inspect the pump install and troubleshoot the whole system to make sure they were not causing the problem.

I met Steve today at his shop, with him making a special trip in as the shop is normally closed on Saturday. As promised, he inspected the install and spent over an hour fixing a few wiring problems, which he corrected at no charge. As it turned out, the pumps were not the problem but it was good to find that out. I just wanted to publicly thank Steve for taking the time today to fix my problem on his day off. It was greatly appreciated, especially considering the fact that my TTS lift pumps were not installed by him. Hell, I'm running a competitor's program (EFILive) in my truck, which he knew, but didn't care about. He even shared some tuning advice with me! In today's business world, it is rare when someone stands behind their product like this. Thanks Steve! You're a class act.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
In today's business world, it is rare when someone stands behind their product like this. Thanks Steve! You're a class act.
Ditto that.
He was extremely helpful and patient in working out the differences to adapt the TTS cat-back to the '06 exhaust system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.