Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say, what an overwhelming response from my online "family". I have recieved phone calls and emails from concerned members and I appreciate everyone of them. It is truly a great feeling to have everyones support.

I just wanted to let eveybody know what has been happening and to reassure everybody of my return. I am working on a lot of new ideas that I will share with all of you soon. I hope you like dvd instructions with your more involved projects! They will be in a slide show format with detailed captions. Still working the bugs out on that so far though. Dunno the reality of it but I am working on it.

I will be adjusting the prices on alot of the stuff I have listed to cover expenses and for some compensation to myself. Currently we are running a profit level of 0 after shipping costs. I am confident that these adjustements will not deter you from shopping with me and my prices will remain competitive. I appreciate the many offers of compenstion for me from all of you, there were lots of good ideas. I think the best way to help me out is to order parts from me. For those of you who are close enough, stop by the shop and have it serviced properly. I am floored by the distance some have driven to have me work on there rigs. I appreciate everyone of them.

I have dabbled in some other hobbies of mine also, who knew that a diesel mechanic could use woodworking power tools! Pics to come on that.

In summery, thanks to all of you for the support, the help while I am away and the parts purchases you have made. Stay tuned to my BEST PRICES page for updates on pricing. The dealership is currently looking at a few different web site options for online purchasing/ordering. May be very similer to partdirect.

Eric

Added on Edit.. I am still taking ordersEdited by: dmaxalliTech

·
Registered
540 Posts
Glad to hear things are okay.

Prices, even with a profit adfjustment, are still great.

Glad to pass the business along in return for the great service and help we get!!

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
You will be getting an order from me shortly.

Thanks Eric for keeping us up to date.

hoot

·
Registered
149 Posts
Glad everything is OK ! Good to hear from you Eric. You are a good friend to us all !

·
Registered
165 Posts
Eric,

Nobody should do nutin' for nutin', especially one of the good guys!

Look forward to your return.

Bob

·
Registered
161 Posts
Good to hear from you. Glad your doing OK. Everyone MUST be compensated for their work. I live too far away to give you a chicken or two, so you will have to take cash!

Steve

·
Registered
125 Posts
As soon as Howard drives my truck out here , I'll be sending my order in Eric.

Thanks for being around, Paul

Do you have gift certificates? I'll need one for Howard!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey Hoot, how about you give Eric the big 5 stars. He deserves it!!!
Edited by: dndj

·
Registered
242 Posts
I second dndj's vote for full stars and staff under his name. What a help on the fourm.

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
The stars are permission levels. Not sure if Eric would want any admin privledges.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Eric, Hey you cant be starting a family and working for free ! Nothing for nothing, Still great prices and killer service

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
Eric,

I have GOT to get up to G.R. and meet you!!! Congrats on the new website!

Tom

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'll be coming that way sometime this summer, one of my Suzuki guru's lives up that way and is a suspension engineer for GM. Glad to hear things are looking better and you'll be getting an order from me sometime soon as well.

ROB

1 - 14 of 14 Posts