Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Howard for moving the baby through - Just about 8 weeks from order to delivery. Also, to everyone who offered insight on the DRW vs SRW decision I made. Thanks again.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Howard is a very valuable asset to the forum and has been good at helping all the members who needed it.. Good job Howard.. Congrats on the new truck...

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Howard Rocks. :ro)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Greystone Metallic. I ordered the same color but the Charcoal Leather. Looks great! :ro)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it greystone metalic. I'll put some good pics in My Garage when I snap a a few shots on a sunny day.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
What is that red LED to the right of your fog light switch? Is that an alarm LED? If so, which alarm did you install?

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Very sharp truck Dom.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The led is a Python, by DEI. Had it on my 05 LLY too, works great.

There is a 'wait to start' component that needs to be installed if you want the remote start - a great option for cold mornings.

The interior is the medium grey leather.

·
Registered
77 Posts
And another! Thanks Howard!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I guess I missed out on that boat, I contacted Howard about mine but never heard back from him after some of the intial emails.:confused:

Truck still made it in within 8 weeks so I guess it didn't prove to be a problem

·
Registered
339 Posts
Boooyahhhhhh!!!!!! on your new truck. Congrat's and thanks for the pic's.

U DA MAN HOWARD!!!!!!!):h

Thanks for helping us track "The Silver Fox" home to ATL. Hopefully we'll have "The Silver Fox" this week. She was downloaded off the railcar last Monday here at the CSX railyard in NE ATL and she's stilll at the railyard awaiting dealer delivery. We'll keep ya posted. Thanks for all of your time, effort, and consideration Howard in helping "The Silver Fox" get to ATL in a timely manner. Now if we could just get GM to drag their sorry ass'es up to the railyard and get her delivered to the dealer we'll be most happy!!! It took her 5 days to get from the factory in Flint, Mi. to ATL and so far it's been 6 days to get her the last 70 miles to the dealer. Go figure!!!

Truck on!!!):h

1 - 14 of 14 Posts