Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you to all of you guys from the CT dyno day!!!

The flowers are beautiful! that's so sweet!!!

Thanks again!!!!!

Shannon

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Flowers.... You guys are smoooooth!

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
now i really wish i could have been there! you guys are so sensitive.. that's the least you could do for Shannon after she hooked you up

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
No Thank You that's the least "we" can do.... You turned a bad incident into a awesome day for some people who traveled a great distance to be here ...

Your quick thinking saved the day getting us organized ....

What the boys here would like to see if possible is a pic of that Pony coming off the line,since your a dieselplace member now .... Not the one at your house but the one you drove to our Dyno meet ... These guys don't know you row it down the track at 13.?...It isn't diesel but impressive nevertheless .... Bumper drags will get you an annoucement ...

You could also let "me" know if I should be concerned with any diesel threats rolling out of Jannetty's garage .....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Mackin said:
,since your a dieselpage member now .... Not the one at your house but the one you drove to our Dyno meet ... Mac

Cough, cough. Ahhhem

·
Registered
644 Posts
Nicey, Nice!!!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Mackin said:
Saaaa...weeeet !!!! nice wrinkles

Mac

LOL! Aren't you a smoothie... try that line out on the wife, see who ends up with the dooly tire tracks on his back!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
by the way Mac, once you get your trany situation worked out there are at least 1 or 2 trucks that would make a good race for you that i know of that roll in here once in a while. i could hook you up ???

Shannon

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Shannon said:
by the way Mac, once you get your trany situation worked out there are at least 1 or 2 trucks that would make a good race for you that i know of that roll in here once in a while. i could hook you up ???

Shannon

Wont be long ....

Mac

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
You just couldn't resist could you.

Smooooothie

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.