Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a wile ago and got no response. If there were to be a 4th of july truck pull in north texas, how many would show up?

I am tring to find out if this would be worth setting up. The truck and tractor pull is a three day event and if I get enough response they will hold a diesel class.

·
Registered
692 Posts
We have a friend of ours who pulls in the Pro Stock Class. He drive the Radical Rat. The pull is in Whitewright. Is this the one you are talking about?

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
THERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE AT THE DA-LACA RACE TRACK BETWEEN BROWNFIELD AND LEVELLAND TEXAS SOMETIME THIS SUMMER. ILL TRY TO FIND OUT MORE

·
Registered
692 Posts
The pulls that are in Deleon is an Outlaw pull. We go to that one also. They have a diesel class that pulls on Friday & Saturday night. This pull is done the first weekend in August. Deleon is down by Comanche.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the wight right pull is the one i am talking about

it is the outlaw series and yes radical rat sounds familliar

·
Registered
692 Posts
Did you go to the pulls in 2002 for the 4th?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ALWAYS GO! I do not pull my self

I sponsered the event last year and I talked with the promoter about adding a diesel class this year he said if i have enough interest we can talk about adding diesel this year.

The super mule is owned by a customer of mine

·
Registered
692 Posts
Radical Rat is the truck that the Transmission blew up on. What business do you own? We are always there with Radical Rat. He is a Pro Stock Truck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.