Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently having reoccurring problems with my transmission under moderate to heavy acceleration that has not been solved by the previous idea of replacing shift solenoids. Since transmissions aren’t exactly my area of expertise I need recommendations for a good trusted transmission builder in Texas. Preferably south Houston area. Truck is a 2015 LML with PPEI EFI Live, fass 150 and cp3 conversion. It’s a daily driver. Very rarely pull a trailer and I don’t race. I like to enjoy the extra power but I don’t beat on it. Also looking for recommendations on what kit/tc to use. Thanks ahead of time for any help.

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
Josh Harris of TopNotchGarage in Van, Tx. 903-963-4000

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sounds like a LML MAximum Work Series Transmission would fit your application. Trans is $3599 and about $260 to ship it to you. There's a additional $1400 refundable core charge, typically if the truck is still driving the core will not have hard parts damaged and be eligible for a full refund. We often also help set up the return freight which makes it pretty simple and a lot more cost effective than you having to deal with a freight broker. If you're not afraid of removing and replacing the Transmission, this might be a option worth looking at.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts