Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every 4th of july in north texas there is a truck and tractor pull .

I would like to know how many would show up if there were to be a class for diesel pickups? possible a DHRA event. if enough people respond in time i will start the leg work.

thanks in advance. Edited by: CYCLONE

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
ALSO GOING TO BE ONE IN WEST TEXAS THIS SUMMER. DONT KNOW MANY DETAILS OTHER THAN ITS SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE DA-LACA RACE TRACK BETWEEN BROWNFIELD AND LEVELLAND TEXAS.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The pull in West Texas is at DOLACA. Right in between Brownfield and Levelland. I will be working there and possibly might run my truck there too. 2001 Duramax. The pull is worth it with money up for grabs and possibly truck accessories. www.dolacamotorplex.com

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
hell i am up for it, and might hit the one out west. i did hit deleon last year on thursday night

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
BIG-D IM ABOUT 90 MILES FROM YOU. WHAT MODS ARE YOU RUNNING?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I aint got much...But more is on the way. Right now Iv got it straight piped and a hypertech. Then Iv got Autometer guages. But I have already ordered my cold air intake and and Edge HOT HOT Juice. But where you from PEANUTGRWR? Cuz I wanna see your truck. But even though my DMAX aint got much on it right now, its still killin the Ford and Dodge boys around here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.