Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to invite everybody to the 5th annual Texas Club Challenge hosted by the Texas A&M Off-Road Club (TAMOR). The festivities this year will be held again at one of Texas and the South's premier Rock Crawlin Parks, Katemcy Rocks (The Moab of Texas). The dates for TCC this year is the 27th -29th of April. There is live entertainment scheduled, t-shirts and a free meal. We will also be having a raffle with some awesome prizes, so sign up early and start gettin your piles ready to come wheel with some of the craziest bunch of guys around. I will be headed in from the Big Sandbox to come to this one, just stop by the big white Pete and say howdy.:D

Register Here: http://www.texasclubchallenge.com/

Check out Katemcy Rocks website. http://www.katemcyrocks.com/

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
ya i will have to put this on the calander

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanted to clear something up that has been an issue on some other boards I frequent. It says on the sign in sheet that it needs your trail rigs insurance information. The "unofficial" answer to this is to just put your towrig info down as no one ever checks this out. We look forward to a good turn out this year and hope yall enjoy every minute of it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well folks, we just got the paypal up on the site to make registration a little easier. Hope to see some of yall out there.:driver:

·
Registered
379 Posts
for the people have not been to krock(kemtemcy)
its a blast. have fun guys. my rig is still inb rebuild mode.
see ya in june at krocks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Does anyone run your DMax's? I have allways wanted to go out there but don't know if you can wheel out there without a lift? I am not into the difficult stuff but it would be cool to watch some of the built rigs do it. Thanks Guys
Mack06HD

·
Registered
379 Posts
they are ways to get around. but, i will not take my dmax out their. i just trailer my junk out there & beat the hell out of it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You might be able to make it on aggie hwy., and yes there are bypasses. I recommend comming on out, there will probably be a few trail seats open if you just ask. Besides, it is just another good reason to drink a few beers in the evening. ;)

·
Native Texan
292 Posts
Definately will be there

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Look forward to seeing ya there, and gig 'em right back at ya. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts