Diesel Place banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been helping Steve Cole at TTS refine his programs using my truck,( he works and i watch
). The revised tow program is the smoothest most responsive program i have ever road tested. We figure it's about 80hp which is pretty safe. The truck had no signs of smoking. I think this is the program i will probably run on the street full time.

mike

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Mike.... I know which one i run on the street and it isn't the 80HP tow!

·
Registered
494 Posts
WOW! I can't believe steve got his program to run smooth enough to impress someone, and so quick it only took how long?

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
CPMac said:
WOW! I can't believe steve got his program to run smooth enough to impress someone, and so quick it only took how long?

Come'on now buddy look at the source of info .... We have a term for that around her .... Same service providers can be acquired legally at the "Bunny Ranch" in the desert ....

Mac

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mackin

I think you should explain your last answer. I took it the wrong way, and i had a couple of emails that agreed and a couple of phone calls as well. Am i wrong? if not explain the bullsh*t. You are on the staff and should not take sides on anything posted on this board. I know you love to jab me any chance you get and i dont mind. I have done a test on a program from a vendor, doesnt matter which one, but it was honest. I would do the same thing for Quad, Banks, and Edge. I did not claim anything out of this world as far as performance, only things that would interest a Duramax owner that tows. I did not say it was better than any other program available from anyone else. I have not gotten in your business about whom you like or support(which again is wrong if you are on the staff) Nick runs a TTS program and does not fault any other programer. He is open to them all. If you are on this board as a moderator, or on the staff, i suggest you become moderate and keep your true feelings to your self and buy the product that you feel is the best. Or, you could just step down and become one of us.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Mike L. said:
Mackin

I think you should explain your last answer. I took it the wrong way, and i had a couple of emails that agreed and a couple of phone calls as well. Am i wrong? if not explain the bullsh*t. You are on the staff and should not take sides on anything posted on this board. I know you love to jab me any chance you get and i dont mind. I have done a test on a program from a vendor, doesnt matter which one, but it was honest. I would do the same thing for Quad, Banks, and Edge. I did not claim anything out of this world as far as performance, only things that would interest a Duramax owner that tows. I did not say it was better than any other program available from anyone else. I have not gotten in your business about whom you like or support(which again is wrong if you are on the staff) Nick runs a TTS program and does not fault any other programer. He is open to them all. If you are on this board as a moderator, or on the staff, i suggest you become moderate and keep your true feelings to your self and buy the product that you feel is the best. Or, you could just step down and become one of us.
First off Mike lets get one thing straight this =>
<= is laughing as in a joke .... Grow some skin .... You see what's in my SIG, should I take it out to remain neutral ??

How about if I say EDGE ROCKS or QUADZILLA cause the pay to advertise and I'm helping the sponsors, should I abstract ?? Or if I say buy a Kennedy Diesel headlight harness because I have one and he's a participating vendor .... Should I not be supportive of the PAYING vendors ?? I'm neutral ,check out my post on this subject .....I do my best NOT to promote WHAT i chose to use only tell my experience .... I use to hype the crap out of EDGE guess I have calmed since I'm a authority figure now,take look see .... Last I knew you and TTS weren't vendors just members ..... I trow digs at members constantly ....Were men not boys .... Right Daver ??

I'm sure your sincere in your chose to make the power and are quite pleased, I hear Nick is also and with the job you did on his transmission ..... Great pleased happy for him .....

I'm simply stating you have association with the vendor and could be swayed .... Getting defensive makes me wonder further,prolly others too .....

I'm neither neutral nor in with any particular vendor so actually I'm more neutral then you ....

Don't expect me to resign because I have a valid opinion, an opinion I guess you would not rather see ..... Next time someone asks me about my SUNCOAST CONVERTOR FORT WALTON BEACH FLORIDA ( 1-800-868-0053) CONTACT JOE WEBB built transmission I'll tell them ooops sorry can't say, I'm a MODERATOR I'm opinion less ...... Nick can show me the door anytime he wants .........

Best of luck with your TTS tuner and or ECM program ..... Someday when I can run one without worry of having a back-up ECM or if I stumble on to one and the Extreme program gets released I may even pony up and try one .... OOPs there I go again with my opinion .....

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!

Mac => Sometimes Moderator but always one of the ""BOYS""

SIG omitted ,keeping peace ......

Dam Yankee's !!!!!!!!!Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Mr "L" wrote

"He is open to them all. If you are on this board as a moderator, or on the staff, i suggest you become moderate and keep your true feelings to your self and buy the product that you feel is the best. Or, you could just step down and become one of us. "

we know you are pimping mike and thats ok.......we all do it it at times, not always to get something, sometimes just to share a good experience or to make the rest envious........Mackin Is one of Us

WTF

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mackin

I am ok with you.

sdaver

I pimp for quality companys that i have had experience with and respect. Suncoast, TTS, Edge, have not had experience with Banks products but their support is excelent when i have called them for help on customer vehichles with their products. There are more vendors out there that are possibly equally as good that i have not had experience with. I will pimp for them when i try their product and am happy. Yes, i have a personal friendship with Steve Cole that goes way back. That friendship started when he needed a good trans built and i was able to produce. I got to know him and see what he was doing and helped him build some wild ass cars. His first program was burned for my 89 Suburban when Turbo City screwed it up a number of times. Yes, i am fortunate that i know him and work with him on the Duramax and most people don't have someone like Steve at hand to advise them. After last Sunday, i will tell you guys its not fun programing and testing. I burned a half tank of fuel and flogged my truck. I left TTS with a decent tow program and went home. 9:00 at night Steve calls and says he is coming over to change program. After the new program gets road tested that night, i was very happy. He nailed it. Best tow program i ever felt. If Quad or Edge had gave me something that good, i would have made the same statement. Do they have something that good? I dont know so i cant say. If they send it to me i will report honestly. sdaver, we dont have a problem.

mike

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
my thoughts too mike......if its good and I like it. I share my feelings and mackin is the same way. I just named it pimping after pNUTT called me a internet whore........no issues here mike and thanks for the shipping help the other day........hohoho or should I say whorewhorewhore

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
TIZ THE SEASON DAVER-----YOU OFFERING ANY AFTER CHRISTMAS SPECIALS NEXT WEEK???

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
typing lessons........$1.95
decal remover.........$6.50
gender counseling.....$9.95

Edited by: sdaver

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
LMAO GOOD ONE MERRY CHRISTMAS

·