Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Screen shots look very close to Autoenginuity and some look identical, i wonder if someone has stolen and reconfigured some software?

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
at bottom right of listing it says that scan tool does not reset ses or oil interval lights. Waste of $ IMO

·
Registered
187 Posts
It does say it will:
Clear the Check Engine or Service Engine Soon indicator, but I think the two it lists that it won't clear are not major issues. Most of the vehicles with oil interval lights have a reset that anyone can do with a pen. And I think that works with the Service light also. I may be mistaken about that, but my Buick and Caddies would allow me to reset the oil service light myself.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
It does say it will:
Clear the Check Engine or Service Engine Soon indicator, but I think the two it lists that it won't clear are not major issues. Most of the vehicles with oil interval lights have a reset that anyone can do with a pen. And I think that works with the Service light also. I may be mistaken about that, but my Buick and Caddies would allow me to reset the oil service light myself.

ya, I just noticed autoenginuity says the same thing won't clear those lights. On my grand cherokee, all I had to do to clear those lights was hold down a reset button at startup.....

maybe it's a decent product.

·
Registered
187 Posts
would that scanner work on my 94?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts