Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning, the TDP Junta is on it's way to CT to run in the dyno event on Saturday and teach the CT contingent a few things about hp!

I got a phone call that sdaver and Steveo are on their way to pick up Big Dipper and they're bringing 2 trucks and a few boxes.

Should be a great weekend... Hootie, you gonna run the Cavalier, or is that thing still stock?

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Hey if I knew for sure those guys would be there....

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
don't forget to shoot video and lots of pictures (to whoever is going to be there). i've got the space for them.. pics of dyno sheets, video of mackin' asphyxiating everyone..

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Wonder how the H2 wheels will look on the Cav?

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
hoot said:
Hey if I knew for sure those guys would be there....

Well, I suggested that SoCal Dmax could fly into Tuscaloosa and ride up with the "posse." They could swing through PA and pick up Hoot on the way. HE could ride in the back with SoCal, BUT I'm not going to be responsible for child support if Hoot gets knocked up....

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
the posse has picked up its final member.....unless we find hoot walking down the interstate..... Have seen several that might have been him and one that said hoot owed him money but no hoot yet..............I think the guy that said he knew hoot was named duke(duwane)
.........dave

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sorry to bidge in, But this is for Mackin

Does the 210hp quad hirt your truck?

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Ltrain said:
Sorry to bidge in, But this is for Mackin

Does the 210hp quad hirt your truck?
Define hurt ...... What do you or would you like to hear about ??

Welcome to the forum ...

Mac

·
Registered
93 Posts
If it hurt, Mac would be into S & M

Cheers

Bear

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
ATTETION EVERYONE!!!!!!!! THE DIESEL PAGE/DIESEL PLACE SUPREME COURT IS NOW IN SESSION IN THE TERRITORY OF CT!!!!!!!! MAY THERE BE ORDER IN THE COURT AND NO ONE FOUND IN CONTEMPT. IF SO THEY SHALL BE HUNG OUT TO DRY!!!!!!!!! IM ONLY JEALOUS CUZ I AINT THERE
Edited by: PEANUTGRWR

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
PEANUTGRWR said:
ATTETION EVERYONE!!!!!!!! THE DIESEL PAGE/DIESEL PLACE SUPREME COURT IS NOW IN SESSION IN THE TERRITORY OF CT!!!!!!!! MAY THERE BE ORDER IN THE COURT AND NO ONE FOUND IN CONTEMPT. IF SO THEY SHALL BE HUNG OUT TO DRY!!!!!!!!! IM ONLY JEALOUS CUZ I AINT THERE
Just as well .... Cause talk'in "about" two "big" guys in the same room would be to hard to watch your back .....

Cap on Peanut ...

Mac

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
CAP ON --------CAP off

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
ANYONE GOTTA LAPTOP THERE? I WAS WANTING SOME NUMBERS FROM THE EVENT. ASAP . SURE HOPE THAT THEY INCLUDE A NOTARIZED COPY OF THE DYNO SHEETS TOO. SURE WOULDNT WANT ANYONE TO CALL BULLsh*t ON SOMEONES RUN OR ANYTHING
BUT, I GUESS WITH ALL THE "HEAVYWEIGHTS" THERE, THERE SHOULNDT BE ANY QUESTION AS TO THE INTEGRITY OF THE RUNS HUH???

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
ICEBERG AHEAD!!!!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.