Diesel Place banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all. i have the white bezal an chrome pull handles were can i find a tailgate like that ive look at ebay but no good. thank for the help i think it will look better if i get rid of that black handle on the gate.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
93 Posts
JP Customs has the chrome/painted or Ebay for painted - Do a seach for this item # 200076822235 for Seller: number1gmparts. He has a painted tailgate handles for around $55.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
161 Posts
If you dont like the anwser.dont ask the question.(I thought the prices were insane.)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
!!!!

sickpuppy;1585525; said:
If you dont like the anwser.dont ask the question.(I thought the prices were insane.)
my complaint wasn't bout the answer to the question. it was bout the answer to the questions PRICES.:p:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
WHISTLER.06;1585945; said:
my complaint wasn't bout the answer to the question. it was bout the answer to the questions PRICES.:p:
Well, it's called free enterprise. He's free to charge what he wants, and you're free to buy somewhere else. JP is trying to make a profit, not help you get a nice looking truck for the cheapest price. You may have a hard time finding a chrome handle with painted to match surround. I went with the all paint look, and had a buddy spray mine when he did the hood. Haven't seen to many tailgate ones setup like what you're looking for outside of JP. Good luck with the search though.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
catch03;1586440; said:
i bought the besel painted and stuck the stainless peice one the handle to make it match the door handles
did the same on my old truck looks just like esky handels

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
most can buy just a painted to match handle and backing plate and then buy a stick on chrome handle. alot cheaper and looks the same.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I have a spare stock handles I'll sell if you want to paint it. PM me. I've got the doors and the tailgate from my 05 extended cab.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Got mine from the Dealer. Can't go wrong thier! Factory parts. got mine in all white. they had the chrome too.

·
Banned
735 Posts
rolloffhill;1589814; said:
Same here...

You're not biased cause he used your truck for his pics are ya????:p: :joke:
LOL no, I guess I was the first guy dumb enough to buy one. he didnt have a picture.

·
Registered
88 Posts
DMAXXED;1589685; said:
Got mine from the Dealer. Can't go wrong thier! Factory parts. got mine in all white. they had the chrome too.
You wouldnt happen to have a part number for that would ya???

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not4Mud;1591114; said:
You wouldnt happen to have a part number for that would ya???
For my solid white tailgate handle.... GM#15118927
I can't remember what I paid. I think I paid ~$275 for all 5. I bought them the same day I bought the Truck.
Hope this helps

·
Registered
88 Posts
DMAXXED;1591221; said:
For my solid white tailgate handle.... GM#15118927
I can't remember what I paid. I think I paid ~$275 for all 5. I bought them the same day I bought the Truck.
Hope this helps
You mentioned they had chome...was that the handle or the bezel?? I am looking for the handle....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts