Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to have a product where you could flip a switch and make monster diesel smoke. I know...I have the Attitude but why should I have to dog out my ride in level 5 just to payback those who ride my bumper. I guess you would need to fool the MAF into thinking that there is more O2 making its way into the engine so you could run Richie Rich.

SmokeyMax

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
I am not much for smokey diesels, but one that I could make smoke on demand. That would be cool. Bye Bye tailgater!!

Ever play spyhunter at the arcade?

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Mackin said:
Rag in Airbox ...

Good idea, tough to do "on the fly"

·
Registered
134 Posts
Tap a line into the exh., somewhere hot. Then hook up a pump that will put a small shot of diesel in the exh. My friend and I did this on his old Toyota truck when we were in high school. Holy SH*# does it create a huge cloud of white smoke!!!!!! Edited by: Mr. Mister

·
Registered
958 Posts
Sounds like fun but it's gotta be black!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Camstyn said:

The cloud of white smoke smelled and you couldn't see through it! I don't know how one would get it to be black though.Edited by: Mr. Mister

·
Registered
747 Posts
Mr. Mister said:
Camstyn said:

The cloud of white smoke smelled and you couldn't see through it! I don't know how one would get it to be black though.

Drill and tap the exhaust pipe to put, oh maybe four spark plugs into it. Use a generator or coil to fire them. This may get hot enough to partially ignite the unburned fuel.

NOTICE: Use at your own risk!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Funny story from TDP, I cant remember who posted it but it still makes me laugh.

I had a pleasant experience the other day myself. I was sitting in the left lane at a stop light when a little ricer pulled up behind me and in the right lane. He had his windows down and some crappy music blaring. I couldn't hear anything but his crap so I rolled my windows up. I guess he saw me do this so he cranked his stereo up even louder. There was a car beside me and in front of him which put his lowered Honda just about even with my exhaust. So as the light got ready to turn green I switched the juice to level 4, applied a little brake and a lot of go pedal and completely filled his car with diesel fumes. Man you gotta love it. I drove away with him fanning the air and coughing.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Here ya go.........

My friend has 7 airplanes. One of them is a Stearman biplane. He has special smoke oil that gets put into the exhaust that you can sky-write with. You could pull a 007 and smoke out the entire freeway.

Any airport would have the lead you need.

·
Registered
94 Posts
HD-Nate said:
Funny story from TDP, I cant remember who posted it but it still makes me laugh.

I had a pleasant experience the other day myself. I was sitting in the left lane at a stop light when a little ricer pulled up behind me and in the right lane. He had his windows down and some crappy music blaring. I couldn't hear anything but his crap so I rolled my windows up. I guess he saw me do this so he cranked his stereo up even louder. There was a car beside me and in front of him which put his lowered Honda just about even with my exhaust. So as the light got ready to turn green I switched the juice to level 4, applied a little brake and a lot of go pedal and completely filled his car with diesel fumes. Man you gotta love it. I drove away with him fanning the air and coughing.

I love it!!!! gotta try that next ime I get next to some obnoxious teenage headbanger!

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Attitude set to max low boost fuel. Drive around in level 2. Want to have some smoked rice? Arrow up to power level 5 and stomp on it. Been there, done that, love it. I call it the "Diesel Kiss".

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
I've got a couple good smoke stories...

The first took place in transit between dynos at CT Dyno Day III after Dave broke the dyno...
We were all in a train and in preparation to take a right on to an on ramp someone in a ricer cut in between me and either Jess or Bill and drive so close I could barely see it back there...I had to think brakes or smoke?...cranked the LBF to 5...slowed to a crawl...gave it a couple light revs to build and punched it...007 eat your heart out! The best part was that the windows were up...but the sunroof was open
The fact that so many got to see it was good too...

The second was last night...
So guy in a brand new white Germexi Hemi came up from behind me and passed on the left...when he couldn't make it farther, he cranked over right in front of me..no signal, nothing...I switched to the left lane and ended up in front at a stop light. There was a little trader car in front of him...I guess he expected me to take off quick so he pulled up as far as he could and over into my lane a ways...planing to give chase and pass I guess...this position put him pretty close to my 5" tailpipe tip...who could pass this up after the abrupt lane change? Not me that's for sure! LBF5, T/H 4hi light revs brake build boost launch at green light...POOF...it was nice...fully enveloped the poor little hemi...Now for the funny part...I guess he got pissed, he flew past me...which was great because I got to laugh my butt off seeing the big black spot on his fender and door...humidity is great sometimes! If I could see it at light it has to look sweet in the daylight...
Happy smokin'...

Ox

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ya Gotta Love Arrival Blue!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts