· R.I.P. Sam
30,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll lead off with this.

Auto part Vehicle Suspension part Wheel Metal

Reactions: TheBac and dmax3500

· Registered
1,399 Posts
I know this isn't a stupid repair, but it is a repair none the less. If some-one ever tells you there brakes are squeaky, it could mean you need to remove the mouse that got stuck in the caliper. This little guy was a crispy critter, and I never would've believed it, unless I seen it with my own ears. And that really is his head popping out (nose 1st) from behind the rotor.

Reactions: jrsavoie

· Registered
1,399 Posts
I believe that's an "official" roadside repair, when you blow a wheel cylinder on your single master cylindered vehicle.

· R.I.P. Sam
30,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· R.I.P. Sam
30,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know this isn't a stupid repair, but it is a repair none the less. If some-one ever tells you there brakes are squeaky, it could mean you need to remove the mouse that got stuck in the caliper. This little guy was a crispy critter, and I never would've believed it, unless I seen it with my own ears. And that really is his head popping out (nose 1st) from behind the rotor.
That is just Censored unbelievable. :eek:

Reactions: maxcamo

· Bac To The Future
18,690 Posts
12,000 posts Tom !? All I can say is...:bow:
Naw, Ive just been here a long time and have been loyal to the forum. I dont equate post count to smarts. Some of the most intelligent people who've ever been here have under 100 posts.

Reactions: jrsavoie and Diaric

· Registered
1,399 Posts
Well, I was in the military, and there was a saying. "R.H.I.P." (Rank has it's Privileges.)
Anyone with that much TIG (Time in grade), deserves respect.(Even if you "do" drive a Duramax.:HiHi:

· R.I.P. Sam
30,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Naw, Ive just been here a long time and have been loyal to the forum. I dont equate post count to smarts. Some of the most intelligent people who've ever been here have under 100 posts.

And some of the people with tons of posts, just talk a lot. :rolleyes:

Or have no life.. :coffee:

Back on subject.. When your done fixing your van, this is how you haul it away.

Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Transport Mode of transport

Looks like it has a strong strap on it.

Its OK occifer, the scrap yard is just down this here road, about 10 miles or so.

· Registered
1,399 Posts
And can you believe it? The cop is actually pulling him over. Doesn't he have rights, or what?

· Bac To The Future
18,690 Posts
Looks like a lot of the metal scrappers around the rural-est areas on my route. No lie.

· Registered
1,102 Posts
And some of the people with tons of posts, just talk a lot. :rolleyes:

Or have no life.. :coffee:
...so which one are you? :boxing: kidding, kidding!

· R.I.P. Sam
30,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

· R.I.P. Sam
30,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Light Bar

Everyone was putting on light bars, so I had to install one too. :bounce:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Full-size car

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.