Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bored. What do you wish someone made for your truck but no one does? Within reason of course

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have an Ext cab mackin? What about getting aftermarket chrome done? I am sure you have looked into it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
A good set of towing mirrors. Plug an play, power extend, heated, turn signal, big enough to see whats back there(taller as opposed to wider) with spot mirror integrated. Is that really too much to ask for?? I have my check book waiting.

Dave

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
OOPS !!!

Should have been more clear ... I have fronts I need rears ...

Mac

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yeah, Max, I've been lookin at them. Seem like a real nice unit and have read a lot of good things about them on this Forum. I'm just gettin to be a lazy arse in my old age. Seems like a lot of effort to get out and walk all the way around to pull out my mirrors.
I'll have to start workin out again.

Dave

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for the link, Mike.

Unfortunatly, those are the mirrors I have. I just personally think they suck. I learned a long time ago that a bad set of mirrors can make you look REALLY, REALLY stupid, and I don't need any help along those lines.

Dave

·
Registered
110 Posts
Maybe I am the only one but I want a set of blacked out 2500HD and Cheverolet badges......I painted mine and it took forever and still not quite the quality I want.

Oh and a decent set of nerf bars. All the ones I have seen are gay.

A snorkel would be nice as well.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I want bed rail caps in stainless or anything metal for an 03 3500

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
I want a copilot intergrated with a power module. I want the total package to include NO2 settings, tranny stall speeds, trans brake and afew other goodies. iwant my power module to be fully adjustable and cutomizable.

I want a bigger turbo and a better intercooler.

I want a true cold air intake.

I want some way to ice up my turbo when racing. Ice exanger type of thing.

You asked. LOL

·
Registered
408 Posts
sycloneGuy said:
Thanks for the link, Mike.

Unfortunatly, those are the mirrors I have. I just personally think they suck. I learned a long time ago that a bad set of mirrors can make you look REALLY, REALLY stupid, and I don't need any help along those lines.

Dave

That To Bad I Just Changed My Regular Mirrors For These. I Have Been driving My 5th Wheel Around All Day Today. These Are The BEST I'v Put On My Truck Yet!!! And I Have Tryed Them ALL!

·
Registered
118 Posts
A fuel flap made of green nauga or plastic which unfolds with fuel door open and has WARNING! DIESEL FUEL ONLY on both surfaces. Could hang from filler spout via xx diameter hole. Some protection from fuel spills but mostly to get attention of anyone doing a fuel fill up.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would like a stock 3.5 " muffler replacement pipe. OR does someone already make it?

·
Registered
114 Posts
i haul bikes and quads and would like a hefty tailgate guard. i v my tailgate with the goldwings.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Turfmower said:
What I like is a remote for traffic lights or is that out of reason LOL

Certain cities have such a device for ambulances/cops/fire trucks.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts