1. For TPS, look in the fuel injection quantity folder. There's a table there "throttle based injection quantity"..or something like that. It has TPS, and RPM as axes, and the table values are main injection volume, which (mostly) sets output torque. The throttle sensitivity we feel is a result of that table.1. where are the TPS, throttle position adjustments/scaling?
2. I also do not see the EGR % open values
3. Is there no Oil Pressure dependencies? I thought I had read that the truck will stop if oil pressure goes to zero.
LLY and LB7 tables are almost identicle except for the Turbo Vein Tables and a few extra EGR tables.......1. For TPS, look in the fuel injection quantity folder. There's a table there "throttle based injection quantity"..or something like that. It has TPS, and RPM as axes, and the table values are main injection volume, which (mostly) sets output torque. The throttle sensitivity we feel is a result of that table.
Then most of the rest of the tables use the main injection volume as the indicator of power setting. From what I can see, TPS is only used in that one lookup...lots of other lookups use main injection (mm^3).
2. There are probably other tables not identified yet...like most of the EGR tables. My guess is: We download the whole flashram, and Ross scrounges the 1 MB of data for tables, and how they work, using experience from prior delphi ECU's or reverse-engineering the code. Then he adds access to the table and makes it look nice, with 3-d graphs etc. Not all the tables and/or flags have been identified and/or put into the program (yet). Correct me if I'm wrong, Ross.
I know we're still missing some lookups for the pilot injection volume modification, and some stuff related to idle.
I hope more tables will magically appear in the next update.
3. Probably same phenomenon. There is an oil pressure low-cutoff value in there somewhere, we just can't see it yet with the program.
You can make quite a jerky ride by messing with this table the wrong way also.LLY and LB7 tables are almost identicle except for the Turbo Vein Tables and a few extra EGR tables.......
Pilot injection Quantity can be modified....... , not sure if it has much of an effect just yet, I know it can make the engine louder......
Throttle based injection Quantity does not change the TPS scale..... it is a simple reference table.
Start by understanding how Fuel Pressure Base and Throttle based Injection Quantity relate to each other.
The easiest way is to make some log files and replay them.
It will take some getting used to, but once you figure it out it is not a difficult thing to do..........
Come to think of it, how do I do that? I see I can disable "diagnostics" but not egr function. Liability?We don't of course have everything out of the 1Mb mapped, there was mention of the EGR table, the reason we don't include things like that is 'most' users turn it off anyway!.