Diesel Place banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
I think last time I was just charged the $20 to pull and not admission. Whatever, Truck ran OK and I drove it home so all was good. Good time getting together, next time guys.

My Coors Light sure is good right now with my microwave chicken sandwiches Matt . Thanks, good time.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I think last time I was just charged the $20 to pull and not admission. Whatever, Truck ran OK and I drove it home so all was good. Good time getting together, next time guys.

My Coors Light sure is good right now with my microwave chicken sandwiches Matt . Thanks, good time.
and thank you Chris, i had fun, would have been better if they would have a let us bring in the cooler! but i talk to Trent, the guy that had the bone stock truck with a borrowed ppe (i still shocket that he pulled 294!!), he said that something is bent in his front end or something, he said it was all over the road going home and poping when he turned....hmmm?? OH!!, and yes the coolers light is going down good write now!!

·
11,313 Posts
if he didn't turn it back up before he left I believe that. If he turns it back up and it still does just have him get som cognito OE type tie rods and he'll be set from now on !

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
if he didn't turn it back up before he left I believe that. If he turns it back up and it still does just have him get som cognito OE type tie rods and he'll be set from now on !
he left them turned down the way home, he said he is going to turn them back up and have it lined up, i told him about the cognito rods, i think he is really interested in them

·
11,313 Posts
I think sleeves are anywhere from $90 to $145 and the cognito's are $230. Definitely worth the extra change.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yeah the Cognito's are a good investment, Blakes front end didn't move.

Matt, Chris...Thanks for the help with my truck! You two Rock. I hope that in August I'll have a Weight rack ..Thanks to Shep, And I'm going after Barry, Joe, and Now I have to add Shep to that List!lol

·
Registered
1,095 Posts

Matt, Chris...Thanks for the help with my truck! You two Rock. I hope that in August I'll have a Weight rack ..Thanks to Shep, And I'm going after Barry, Joe, and Now I have to add Shep to that List!lol
No problem man. You and Chris both need to fab one up and get into the hangin' weight club!:D I'm gonna have to get some better tuning though if ya'll do run in unlimited...hint, hint! Hey Chris, you finished just ahead of me...but I can't remember by how much. Does anyone know if Mike or anyone else kept up with the final standings?

·
11,313 Posts
I'm sure he did. I talked to fred saturday, he did not know though. My - was 295.63

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I think I was 285' and change.

·
11,313 Posts

Thank you man! That impact was great. I'll have one soon enough!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The Impact did wor good , just need more torque..but for $100 what do you expect..lol

BTW with my street tires I pulled 299' with some change.

·
11,313 Posts
The Impact did wor good , just need more torque..but for $100 what do you expect..lol

BTW with my street tires I pulled 299' with some change.
And accomplished the first "on dirt" burnout I've ever seen !

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

you welcome phil! it was fun getting to hang out with you guys! i love the impact gun!....sure beats a breaker bar!

HAHA i do agree with you on that!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
That was pretty cool huh..LOL Never ran out of power..The TTS tune was working hard!

·
11,313 Posts
Well, when the TTS Extreme for the LBZ comes out (in late 2013 probably ?!?!) I'll be catching up with ya' !

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Now Chris...lol

21 - 36 of 36 Posts