Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fantasy truck pullers will be having a pull this upcoming friday in Mineral Point WI. The event details can be found at the webpage www.Fantasytruckpullers.com Hope all can make it and more some and join in on the excitment.
thanks
Chad
fantasy truck pullers

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
You guys always have the pulls when I'm busy.:mad:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
You should correct the subject to August 31st. There aren't 31 days in Sept...

·
Registered
728 Posts
dmaxlover;1969510; said:
You guys always have the pulls when I'm busy.:mad:
John I don't think there will be to many of us who will be sad if you can't make it.:D

·
Registered
744 Posts
i might make it this time

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
lubeowner;1969589; said:
John I don't think there will be to many of us who will be sad if you can't make it.:D

Ahh, thanks....I think.:)

I'm saving up for the Dubuque pull anyways.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is a Mis print it is Aug not SEPT. Sorry about that guys but yes all are welcome.
Wes and John: the Dubuque Pull is looking to be a great event we are getting all kinds of verbal excitment in the area and we have not even advertised it yet You guys are definetly going to have to make it. If you guys need a place to crash for the night need a place to Park the your trucks and trailers or want them to be inside for the night let me know we have plenty of room at the shop.
Pass the word around in your areas and see if you cant get a few trucks to come down with you. we would like to see around the 20 trucks to enter and each getting two hooks.

·
Registered
744 Posts
there is to mineral points in wisconsin, anyone know what county it is in.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kusileksledpull;1969818; said:
there is to mineral points in wisconsin, anyone know what county it is in.
its off 151 between Madison and Plateville
Probably half way point for Dubuque to Madison

·
Registered
728 Posts
WES, Mineral Point is up by Mercer, WI. Don't pay attention to what anyone else tells you, or what your mapquest says, just leave your house around 2 p.m. on Friday and head northeast.:D

·
Registered
369 Posts
It is in Iowa County. Sounds like the Fords are getting nervous!

·
Registered
728 Posts
LETR FLY;1969983; said:
It is in Iowa County. Sounds like the Fords are getting nervous!
Ford getting nervous, no way. You D-max guys need to send like 10 guys to beat this poor little Ford. Maybe I'll have to bring some backup and get the big Ford to come.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lubeowner;1970105; said:
Ford getting nervous, no way. You D-max guys need to send like 10 guys to beat this poor little Ford. Maybe I'll have to bring some backup and get the big Ford to come.
its not that!!! it just common knowledge its easier to make Power on DMAX then a 6.0.

Chip, Intake, Exhaust and a solid 500 h.p....... For now.... I think there might be a new black duramax upfront this week with an hours worth of work drill bit and all the sudden 10 extra h.p. putting it over the 500 mark and where not talking about the 04 with big tires....... keep the pesty 0087 code away and movin the flag!!!!!!

Hey JJ How bout I give you my little charger for your big massive backup charger????? Ill give it back at the end of the season!!!!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
jj how about you pick a partner, you both pull and add up the distances. Then ill pull and see if you can get within 10ft, im beating its a close one.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Does it have to be another Ford? If not I will take anyone who is a normal Fantasy puller, Chad, Chris, Paul, Jerry, etc.

Wes, I know that your truck is running better every time you pull it, but you may be able to beat me by 30ft tops. All I need is a mechanical failure on your part and I win. I can always send my buddy over to loosen up your lug nuts.:D

Spot me 30 ft and lets put $20 on it!!!! 2 to 1 odd if I beat you straight up?

·
Registered
728 Posts
:D I think there might be a new black duramax upfront this week with an hours worth of work drill bit and all the sudden 10 extra h.p. putting it over the 500 mark and where not talking about the 04 with big tires....... keep the pesty 0087 code away and movin the flag!!!!!!

couple that statement with this one:

Paul-- We Found another spot to fill the fuel rails without adding a CP3 on a LBZ!!!!! Keep finding power on a LBZ when I should be finding more power on the little charger that could LB7

I am trying to remember is Balls' LBZ black? Was it an all nighter at the shop again last night. Is it tonight? I can stop over and give you more bad advice. Last time I was over you lost 10 ft.:D

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I'm going to try to make it. We have to be there by 6:30 to reg. Is this right. It will be close if i make that, but i'll try.

...~JIM~...

·
Registered
728 Posts
Jim the diesels are the last hook of the night. You can probably get there after 8 and still be able to pull. Just as long as the tech official have enough time to tech your truck. As always it is frowned upon to get there that late.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
neversatisfiedmoto;1969816; said:
If you guys need a place to crash for the night need a place to Park the your trucks and trailers or want them to be inside for the night let me know we have plenty of room at the shop.
Might have to take you up on that offer if we have a :beerchug:little too much.:D

·
Registered
744 Posts
jj just ####### with you, but if it runs right like it has been watch out. Just ask jerry how she ran in gladstone.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts