Diesel Place banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
Ha, I just figured the tent was for events and was making a joke that it's going to blow away in a storm. So how do you keep the tent anchored in a storm?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Ha, I just figured the tent was for events and was making a joke that it's going to blow away in a storm. So how do you keep the tent anchored in a storm?
Haha oh I gotcha. The tent is made to be mounted on the roof of a vehicle, so we'll mount it straight to the exterior roll cage over the camper shell.

Roofnest.jpg

Roofnest2.jpg

It looks huge on the Jeep Renegade here but it'll look dwarfed on the 6 door truck haha.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #63

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

·
Registered
394 Posts
Is it just an optical illusion or do you have two different center doors? It looks like the passenger side has a squared off opening in the bottom rear corner, and the driver's side is rounded like the rear door.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Is it just an optical illusion or do you have two different center doors? It looks like the passenger side has a squared off opening in the bottom rear corner, and the driver's side is rounded like the rear door.
The center doors changed between those two posts! He actually cut off the end of a door from a Tahoe and extended the middle doors on both sides by about 4" to give us a little more room inside. So if you're comparing the doors in different posts, yes they're different :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Few pics of the truck put back together. Now to work on the exterior cosmetics and re-install everything in the interior!

·
Registered
940 Posts
:thumb::thumb:

That is an amazing purpose built ride

I tip my hat to you

awesome:D:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
:thumb::thumb:

That is an amazing purpose built ride

I tip my hat to you

awesome:D:D
Thanks man, that means a lot! Taken a lot of grief about the past 4.5 years but it definitely serves its purpose!

61 - 69 of 69 Posts