Diesel Place banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1984 Crew Cab dually. I am looking at storing it outside for the winter, and need to put a cover over the truck. LMC has covers, but none that would fit a dually. I hesitate in installing a blue or silver tarp over the truck as the experience I have had in the past is they like to rub on the paint and be a bit abrasive.

Does any body have any ideas about tarps or covers for storing purposes? I am in the process of building a garage, but un-fortunatley it wont be done for winter.

TIA
Clay

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Truck Cover

I would check this site out, http://www.calcarcover.com/cover_find.aspx they have costomizable covers for about any type or accessory you have, even custom embroidering, but they are kind of pricey. What ever you do, don't use a tarp, had a car in the body shop that the guy tarped and trailered, it rubbed the clear off on alot of the car and even rubbed through the paint in a few spots, it turned out to be almost a complete.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.