Diesel Place banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody have a stock hp & tq chart for the 2004.5? what does the torque curve look like? thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know where I can see a stock one for a 2005?

·
Registered
4 Posts
all right thanks.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Check out the pics my garage

·
Banned
569 Posts
So, why do the HP/TQ charts always show peak torque around 2100+ RPM? I thought GM says peak torque is around 1600 RPM, but the chart at Kennedy's site shows a dip around this area of the RPM range (not to point fingers at Kennedy; I see it on all of the torque charts I have seen).

Thanks,

Joseph

·
Registered
62 Posts
So, why do the HP/TQ charts always show peak torque around 2100+ RPM? I thought GM says peak torque is around 1600 RPM, but the chart at Kennedy's site shows a dip around this area of the RPM range (not to point fingers at Kennedy; I see it on all of the torque charts I have seen).

Thanks,

Joseph
I was wondering the same thing....is it something to do with the trans since those charts are at the rear wheels?

·
Banned
569 Posts
Come on. Somebody must know why dyno charts always show max torque at such high engine RPMs, and how this relates to engine/truck performance in the real world.

Joseph

1 - 12 of 12 Posts