Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All you guys that are "connected" have you heard anything about the new filter kit GM is supposed to approve? I thought a couple of weeks, but that was a month ago. Any news?

JP

·
Registered
693 Posts
Heartbeat Hauler said:
All you guys that are "connected" have you heard anything about the new filter kit GM is supposed to approve? I thought a couple of weeks, but that was a month ago. Any news?

JP

I saw a post from the Racor Rep (i think here) that said it would be available at the beginning of next year. My impression was that it would be available from racor at that time, but GM stamp of approval (and distribution) would come later.

jeff

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Anybody know if it is a primary, secondary, or replacement fuel filter?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
It'd be great as a direct screw on replacement even if it meant more frequent changes.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Victory Red said:
It'd be great as a direct screw on replacement even if it meant more frequent changes.

I am for that! The easier the better.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I guess I'm little disappointed. I was hoping for a really cool Christmas present

Thanks again.

JP

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Fish, that is exactly what I wanted to know. I guess I was out when that post went by...oh well, better late than never. I'm thinkin' 410 bucks is steep and at $75 per hour for the dealer to install it...yikes! Hopefully I can do it without any warranty issues.

Thanks again,

JP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts