Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have about 75 Post's but still feel new and love soaking up the information I find here. I just sold my 02 crew 4x4 w/ 145k because I wanted a newer one. I really wanted an 04 and looked really hard for a deal and I found one that looked brand new with every option in it under the sun but it was an 04.5 He told me he would sell it to me for $30,000 and it only had 37k miles on it. I couldn't past it up. Somebody tell me I don't have anything to worry about with the lly and it doesn't have any more issues than any other truck. I can deal with problem here and there. I almost went with a 1 ton ford but I feel like this deal fell into my lap to save me from going to the dark-side.

I am a native Arizonan and bought the diesel primarily for pulling my toy hauler to the sand dunes in So. Cal. and Utah. I love belonging to this forum and deeply appreciate everyones time and knowledge.

P.S. I paid for a dieselplace stick about a month ago and still haven't seen it. It would look so good on my new 04 too:)

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
I think you will be happy with this truck.. As far as the sticker goes, PM Diesel Power and ask him. He will know about the status of that..

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
:welcome: from Florida.
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. What did you get? 2500? 3500?

:nopics:​

1 - 3 of 3 Posts