Diesel Place banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a LMM crew cab. I am wanting to put in a kenwood DDX719 and some component speakers in the front and coxials in the back along with an amp. I am asking for peoples opinions on what to get and what will fit for components and an amp to run them.....or maybe getting speakers/midbass speakers up front with a set of tweeters up front. I have looked at hertz (energy), rockford (T165), JL, hybrid audio, crescendo (PwX 6.5) and Vifa tweeters, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
You're on the right track for sure. 6.5 inch components in the front and coaxes in the back are good ideas. I've hrad good things about the Hertz line and you can't go wrong with Rockford or JL either. I had the JL Evolution series and sounded awesome. I would honestly go with a good 4 channel and run the fronts off 2 channels of the amp, then run the rear coaxes off receiver power and bridge the rear channels into a single 10 inch sub. As far as amps go, I like my Avionixx mono amp and it is tiny. They make a 4 channel that is 85 x 4 and 240 watts bridged. Space is a premium in our trucks so look for a name brand amp and RMS ratings in a small chassis. I like the looks of this amp. http://www.crutchfield.com/p_575P500X4D/Rockford-Fosgate-Punch-P500X4D.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.