Diesel Place banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any news ?? I need one ..... Getting a lil wiggle wiggle ... No high speed death wobble but ....

Mac

·
Registered
540 Posts
I called around a few months ago and none of the manufacturers had one for the 3500 yet.

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
MAC,

You should be able to put an aftermarket one on it. I believe it's been done.

Mike

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lar

Wonder whats different between the 2500 and 3500 ??

Perhaps they just don't have either and you asked for the dually ..

Was it Paintdude that did it,rancho ??

Mac

·
Registered
250 Posts
Mackin,

I out a Rancho 5000 stabilizer on my 2500HD. It bolted right on, NO extra bracket required.....Works great. I will let you know for sure when I put on my Hummer H2 rims!

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
02AlliMax said:
Mackin,

I out a Rancho 5000 stabilizer on my 2500HD. It bolted right on, NO extra bracket required.....Works great. I will let you know for sure when I put on my Hummer H2 rims!
Thanks !!!!!

Mac

<font color="magenta"><font size="1">If someone were a GMC owner instead, would that avatar be a guy bouncing ??</font></font>
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
540 Posts
I don't think it was Paint Dude but someone added one but had to get the universal unit and add a bracket and they had a 2500. IIRC

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
Mackin said:
02AlliMax said:
Mackin,

Thanks !!!!!

Mac

If someone were a GMC owner instead, would that avatar be a guy bouncing ??

BAWAWAWAWAWAWAAWA

Oh that' soooooo funny, prolly not we own the professional grade.

T
NY

·
Registered
199 Posts
"If someone were a GMC owner instead, would that avatar be a guy bouncing ??"
ONLY IF THAT GMC BELONGED TO YOU MAC!!!!

Tom

·
Registered
514 Posts
02AlliMax, You wouldn't have the Rancho part number would ya?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Mac, Are you talking about the shock on the center connecting link or lack there of? Later! Frank

·
Registered
540 Posts
Frank

Yup that's it.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I though they were standard equipment on the 4X4s. Later! Frank

·
Registered
540 Posts
Their standard on the 2wd too but just like the stock shocks it is a POS. Want a good aftermarket unit but looks like they aren't there yet for the 3500.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Unless you are doing some serious off roading, you don't even need one. Later! Frank

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hound, Give me a couple of days to find the part number. Its in the garage somewhere!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
02AlliMax, Don't go too much out of your way for it. I don't want to create more work and trouble for you. If you happen to find it, cool. If not, I appreciate you posting that you've got 1 mounted without the universal rancho bracketry and I'll get around to finding the part number. In the meantime, it's back to digging ditches along the driveway to keep the water out of the garage if/when Izzy hits.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hound, I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you on this!! I can give you all kinds of excusses, but, I've been very busy.
The part number is: RS5407 Good luck

·
Registered
326 Posts
Do you have any pics? I've been looking for an upgraded stabilizer for my HD too, but according to Rancho they all need that silly little bracket they sell in their "kit". What did you use to pull the old one off, a tie-rod tool?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts