Diesel Place banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else think this is a bad position for the wheel to be in when going straight, lol :( 27 degrees off... guess there's some sort of issue. can't imagine why... i don't drive it that hard ):h

Align.jpg

·
Registered
386 Posts
If you let go of the wheel, does it pull, or does it go straight. If it goes straight, could be just a tie rod end adjustment. If it pulls when you let go, you have deeper issues.

Bill

·
Banned
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when i let go, the wheel straightens out and the vehicle pulls to the left... somehow "straight" is no longer at dead center on the wheel, its to the right a few dregees

·
Registered
386 Posts
Sounds like a tie rod adjustment. My advice, find a good front end place and have them fix it up for you. I got some recomendations on where to take mine from the guys here when I recently had some issues, and let me tell you, day and night difference. Well worth the 79 bucks I paid. Maybe someone from your area can chime in with some good alignment places in your area...

Bill

·
Registered
499 Posts
Sounds like a tie rod adjustment. My advice, find a good front end place and have them fix it up for you. I got some recomendations on where to take mine from the guys here when I recently had some issues, and let me tell you, day and night difference. Well worth the 79 bucks I paid. Maybe someone from your area can chime in with some good alignment places in your area...

Bill

Do NOT take it anywhere but your dealer, as you are still under warranty, anyone else working on it could jeopardize your coverage. Have them fix the issue, they should be able to take care of it for you.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
:exactly: and it will be free
Do NOT take it anywhere but your dealer, as you are still under warranty, anyone else working on it could jeopardize your coverage. Have them fix the issue, they should be able to take care of it for you.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
:exactly:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts