Diesel Place banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I finally did it!! I told Ford to go pound sand in there aCensoreds ! I've been pissing the stealer off all week on this deal, but I got what I wanted. I paid 14.5% under sticker for the truck in my signature ;) . I got the assistant sales mgr. so mad he had to walk out & cool off. wife & I went & picked it up late this afternoon. at first she started to cry about loosing the ford, but after about 20 miles she felt more relaxed in the new truck. I just hope it lives up to my expectations. this truck will spend 95% of it's life towing a 30' equipment trailer & a 38' enclosed. I went with an ex-cab to save weight, the lighter the truck & trailer is the more weight I can tow & still be legal. will try to get some photos up tomorrow in the daylight.

·
Registered
319 Posts
(Ford being traded in)
Sweeeeeeeet!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Ahhhhhh....I'm always in the mood for a FURD trade-in story!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congrats!!!! Love the color!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sure I am prejudiced..She will dress up so nicely too!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here are some pics.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a second.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and another.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Verrry Nice!!

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Is that a turbo Buick insignia on the front plate?;)
JP

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is that a turbo Buick insignia on the front plate?;)
JP
AHH another "going fast with class" Turbo Buick fan?:ro) that was the first thing to go on the truck.

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
Verrry Nice!!
I will be soon ordering the replacement for my 05 3500 crew cab dooley 4x4. Trying to decide coolor right now. It will be another crew cab dooley 4x4, LT trim.

Question is what did you have to do to get the 255/85R16 tires to fit? Do the rears touch when loaded?

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
AHH another "going fast with class" Turbo Buick fan?:ro) that was the first thing to go on the truck.
I had an 86 T-Type original owner, but sold it to Dennis Kurban in 2000.:bawl:
JP

·
Registered
612 Posts
Love my 86 Grand National. The third one I've owned.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts